ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhotoshop "Burn Notice"

19 8151
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I want to see what y'all can do to this pic, in terms of using photoshop.

Here's my version. I replaces the actor's face with Mr. Bean's.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/214/burnnoticedu2.jpg

• 19 Replies
darkhandmaster
darkhandmaster
62 posts
Nomad

thats realy good but you should have tride to do something with the picture on the side of the box but over all that is realy good and funny the picture fit perfectly

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

you should have tride to do something with the picture on the side of the box

You're right. I'll try and do that. Also, if anybody else wants to try, that's the purpose of the thread.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

LOL that was win. That was so seamless that I did a double-take and asked myself "no wai, is Rowan Atkinson really in Burn Notice!?"

I miss Mr. Bean.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

you should change the title to Bean notice.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

LOL that was win. That was so seamless that I did a double-take and asked myself "no wai, is Rowan Atkinson really in Burn Notice!?

Thanks. I did something I usually don't do. Instead of relying on the blur tool to blend adges, I used the eraser with one of the "fuzzy" brushes(where the opacity drops by distance). Makes the edge almost invisible.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hellian, that was leet. The things I remember are: if you create separate layers (which you most likely did), then you'd be able to change the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast etc. for an even better match. For example, if I really wanted to nitpick, I would have recommended shrinking the head by maybe 5%, lowering the contrast, shifting the hue a few points towards the right (more blue), or something like that- just off the top of my head.

...Lige, I love you forever xD

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I left the head big, because Mr. Bean's head is on the big side. Also, this was done quickly(about 5-10 minutes) for a photoshop thread on NewGrounds.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, that's really impressive then. And one probably wouldn't want it too seamless in a lulz thread.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Hahaha, yea the head is definitely a little big, but the photoshop job is pretty smooth.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

I was bored at work:

http://www.thebanditsociety.com/images/BurnNotice.jpg

darkhandmaster
darkhandmaster
62 posts
Nomad

thats great lonlonranch

hellian00