ForumsThe TavernClub Chills

162 19656
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I finally changed the name to Club Chills xD. Club Chills is a club for having conversations with your buds or talking about games, songs, movies, etc., This club you HAVE to sign up for...just go to my profile and ask, simple eh? Theres ranks in which you move up by, by answering questions suggesting Club chills slogens etc. The only rule is no spamming or bad language or anything like that other than that just have fun ^_^.

• 162 Replies
SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

OMG too much squrrail armatar

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

Again i would like it if you sign up before you post any type of comments i dont mind but please read ty

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

aiyyy let's bring this to the top of the thread list

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

not nessacarily well actually yeah kinda and chill and make new friends it'll be fun if you join

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

uhh isn't the whole point of the community to chat, and share ideas and opinions?

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

If anyone has any questions to be answered about club chills look on my profile for more info on everything how to gain points for ranks...etc.

scar1
scar1
25 posts
Nomad

whats the club do exactly?

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

omg we are on the second page well not anymore HA

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

Well anyone who reads this were no complete yet we need 20 people to start and we have 10 but im getting more and more everytime i leave my profile page lol ok brb gotts check on it

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

I dont know how good it will be but i have good reviews about this club, it will be partially running tomorrow any questions pop up on my account and ask just click my name

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

this is a great club for new and experienced members if your new it's a great place to learn how to get started on this website and earn ap

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

Ok randomness time guess my favorite animal and win 500 chill points...Hey snizz why arent you in school its like august already

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

my school starts next week i thought i had it bad when they moved the start of school from sept. to august but your already in school

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

Well lets tell the rest of the members to start talking on chills kk

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

spammy group what is that supposed to mean where like a multi media club we talk about any and everything it's an uber club oh and everyone i have to go downtown peace

Showing 1-15 of 162