ForumsWEPRApocalypse 2012

14 3016
bbyers9113
bbyers9113
283 posts
Nomad

I'm curious to know everyone's opinions on the supposed apocalypse occuring in 2012 when the Mayan Calendar ends.

• 14 Replies
Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Here is the topic (click link).

But please, for the love of god, don't revive it unless you have something contributive to say.

cptsmidge
cptsmidge
5 posts
Nomad

Not going to happen. Below is a good article about 2012.

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/2012-explained-why-it-shouldnt-be-feared/

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Whether the world ends in 2012, 3009, or tommorow, there is no use worrying about it. There is nothing we can do. So, I say, we live shoudl live life like the world is ending tomorrow becasue you never know.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh for the love of god.

The world will not end in 2012. Judging your beliefs off some South Americans device for telling what day it is is stupid and illogical.

And also there are so many of these threads it kind of makes me want to cry.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

So, I say, we live shoudl live life like the world is ending tomorrow becasue you never know.

Ehh lets have a nuclear war?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

@ricador: bit harsh, don't you think?

anyways, there is already a topic as explained by another member. Sides, I found a different beleif within it. Using an overactive imagination and a constantly working brain, I found that perhaps, if there was a god/gods. They could have gotten mad at the maya's for predicting the end of the world. Thus wiping them out entirely. HA! I think I hit two birds with one stone there. Though of course, speaking of there IS a god that meddles with human affairs for better/worse.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

maybe i got a religion so i am covered

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I dont know if anyone has said this before but maybe the mayans just got bored and figured they had plenty of time before 2012 to make more but after the collapse of the civilaization they just never finished no "end of the world" or anything just unfinished

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I relly do not care dying is not something to be afraid of the only thing is you would leave everything and everyone who you befriended well but no it ain't gonna happen in 2012 unless god told me I would not believe it

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

haha i agree 100% with ricador the world will not end 2012 it's a silly theorie

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@ricador: bit harsh, don't you think?

No, it's note, You have not seen harsh. That was having sanity and being logical.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Very simple answer to this...

You can't say the world will end in 2012 and you can't say the world will not end in 2012. There is no real sufficient evidence to back either side up.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Precisly, it could end tomorrow for all we know. That's why I've said live like there is no tomorrow (cliche as it is, it is still sound advice)

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

okay people dizzyk is right we don't know when years ago my parents got a book of 87 reasons the world will end in 1987 ya know what it never did everyone thinks the world will end on a precise day but no one knows for sure

Showing 1-14 of 14