ForumsSupport ForumFriends List

29 5403
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Okay I've been wondering if there was a way to mix around ur friends list like put ur best friends first and worst friends last or something, is there a way to do that? If there's not then I think that could be a good thing to add.

• 29 Replies
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

i want to add enemies ^-^

but it could be a good idea if you can put them in your personal order..

But it should be optional cause some people dont want to show who's your BEST friend

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

But it should be optional cause some people dont want to show who's your BEST friend

Ya that would be a good idea
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I have wondered this for some time. I'm not sure how they arrange. It may be alphabetical.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I have wondered this for some time. I'm not sure how they arrange. It may be alphabetical

nah it's not that if u go to my friends it's not in alphabetical order
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I like the idea.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I only likethe idea because some profiles i visit more often than others. I could care less who shows up as my best friends or what not.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

You can just put a section in your about titled Best Friends, Best Budz, etc. A lot of people are doing that.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah ive done that.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I do like this idea though. It would make the links you would click most often right there.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

You can just put a section in your about titled Best Friends, Best Budz, etc. A lot of people are doing that

I know, but I don't really mean that, I mean you can put it in any oder u want or every once in a while you can jsut switch it around or something

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I only likethe idea because some profiles i visit more often than others. I could care less who shows up as my best friends or what not.

and that too, just any order u want it in
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

This is a cool idea and i want to know how they are arranged.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

That would be useful, but it's not that much needed right now. I think profile updates should be first.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know how they are arranged. Maybe random.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I think it's in order that you friended them for the most part, but every once in a while one of the new people I add goes in front.

Showing 1-15 of 29