ForumsSupport ForumFriends List

29 5412
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Okay I've been wondering if there was a way to mix around ur friends list like put ur best friends first and worst friends last or something, is there a way to do that? If there's not then I think that could be a good thing to add.

• 29 Replies
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

That that would be a good idea, I would want to do that.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I like this idea...it's practical..because some people I converse with more than others, and to get to their profile, I have to go through all my friends. Good idea.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I agree with this idea, this idea should also be implanted on favourite games as well. Maybe the 5-10 friends/fav games that you select will show on your profile, the rest will show when you click on "all friends/fav games".

that would be good too
rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Too complicated in my opinion. Choosing best friend and worst friend would insult someone indirectly.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

They are arranged by the date they were added but if you remove someone the next person you add takes the spot.

I think.....

I agree with rumen all the way. But there needs to be some sort of way to arrange the friends list.

tooskintforfags
tooskintforfags
19 posts
Peasant

I Really like this idea : 0
I think it should get introduced

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Too complicated in my opinion. Choosing best friend and worst friend would insult someone indirectly

That's why u don't have to put it in any order
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

and about what Plokkey said I don't think it is, unless there are glitches every once in a while, cause I've never deleted anyone off of my friends list and people have been in front of my other friends I ahd before

ostecca7
ostecca7
32 posts
Peasant

I don't know about an order but enimies would be cool! =D

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Currently, the positions of your friends in your friends list are set randomly each time you upload your profile page, so they change all the time.
I'm not sure having the best and worst friends pointed out would be a good idea, and we're definitely not gonna implement an "enemies list".
Maybe we could implement some "reputation points" or even a "relationship scale": you would then be able to give high scores to your best friends...
I think it's a feature that will be implemented in the future... We still haven't set a new layout for the profile pages as we said we were going to!!

Patience... is the key of great wonders and achievements.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Currently, the positions of your friends in your friends list are set randomly each time you upload your profile page, so they change all the time.

I don't believe they change all the time like you fav games.
It usually goes in order as you add them bbut some push in front.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Really? Every time I get on, they are in the same order.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah that's a good idea, I'd like to be able to arrange the order of my friends.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Really? Every time I get on, they are in the same order.

Well, they used to change. When you had more friends than what could appear on your profile page, then they used to be set up randomely. It might have changed since though... (hope this was clear)
Showing 16-29 of 29