Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Legend of Zelda fanfiction! (funny)

Posted Aug 18, '08 at 11:24pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Gawd, there is way too much walking on this "journey Link thought. "Listen! Link! Link! Listen! I said (demonic voice) LISTEN!!!"

There was then a odd silence followed by a "HYAA!" from link. "Right. . . ." navi says. Link, looking severly cynical sees the sign between a fork in the road.

-----------
| u suck  |
|  dude   |
-----------
     |
     |

Seeing that it has no value to link at all, he walks past it, confused. Link seemed to have gotten angry from navi's CONSTANT link! Listen! link, link! Link! listen! jibberish and constantly saying to go to the palace. Link wanted to go to the palace, but since the last incident involving the "majic powder" that the odd man in a hoodie gave him, he decided to go against it for a while. That is when Link saw the thing that would make him go on a entirely new adventure. . . .

WALL MART!!!!

+++note+++
I am making this fanfiction for the sole purpose to make people laugh.

Posted Aug 19, '08 at 6:29am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Wha? That just had me confused....

I dont really understand...

KingRyan

Posted Aug 19, '08 at 3:03pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

idk, it was some random parts in a retarded rant. It really has no purpose whatsoever. I suppose it would make a better version if it was a flash. Now if only I had flash.

Posted Aug 19, '08 at 3:41pm

Bob_McBobBob

Bob_McBobBob

256 posts

I dont like it when people put (funny) in the title. Makes me think its not funny.

Posted Aug 19, '08 at 5:13pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

Wha? That just had me confused....
I dont really understand...

Fanfictions are just stories where people write their own versain of someone else's story (stories from books, video games, and so on.)

Anyways I feel like I should take a go at this...

Posted Aug 19, '08 at 10:40pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

If you want to continue it, be my guest, I jjust popped this outta my butt cuz I wanted to make fun of navi. . .lol. I don't think I will continue on this so if someone doesn't continue it by. . .august 30th, I think i'll ask moe to lock the thread.

Reply to Legend of Zelda fanfiction! (funny)

You must be logged in to post a reply!