ForumsSupport ForumUsers Browsing

27 4328
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

First Idea: (Forum main page shows users browsing categories)
http://i38.tinypic.com/16b0yef.png
Second Idea: (Inside thread: Users browsing thread)
http://i34.tinypic.com/125qfyq.png

Made this in about...umm 5 mins

• 27 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Wait, can I ask why on Earth would you want the idea?

Jason brings up a very good (and quite valid) point of making the forums a heck of a lot more active, but why do you want it Arax?

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I love the Idea we should make it a reality well I hate to go on a forum if no body is there it kinda gives me the heebiejeebies loljk well no I just like to talk about certain subjects and all so very good very very good

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

this could a great adiction to a.g!i hte when i post something and just keep waiting for someone to reply to it!

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Well, hitmanvp, don't wait :P

The entire (well, main) point of AG is to play games, so keep yourself busy and check on a thread every hour.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Hehe...The colors of the names are wrong. You made the users names blue and the mods black.

Anyway, this is good, and Carlie's noticed, so that's good. This might actually happen.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

yeah i know!!!!!!bt still...it is a lot easier to mantain a conversation when u know if someone's browsing the thread!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

why do you want it Arax?

Just trying to make AG the best it can be. Simple things like this are awesome!

NOTE

I didn't want to make another thread but how about showing which users are playing a game? Say i was playing TBA and above the ratings for the game, it would show others playing it. :P
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Ahh, thanks for explaining. I suppose it is cool :P

As for your other idea, for some odd reason I think it's fantastic. It'd be similar to "Who's watching this video..." on YouTube

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This is an awesome idea, I don't think it would be that hard to make. You would be able to know if a debate is still going on by seeing if the other person you were debating with is still looking at the thread.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

you'd be able to tell a lot of things.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah, great idea. There still could be some problems.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

We mine as well get a PhPP forum.......

Showing 16-27 of 27