ForumsGamesRequest : Logic Game

5 3414
rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Some of us have heard of the Asian game 'Gomoku', aka 'Connect 5'.
I learned of this game, because its a mini-game in MapleStory (renamed to Omok).
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/KSINDGA/OmokFTW.jpg[/IMG]
The concept is to connect five, before the opponent does. It has several strategies and its quite interesting.
This game is exists from before over 4000 years which means no one can call himself creator of this game. So, I suggest some game creator make it.
I haven't seen good flash game over the internet, because either the computer is too stupid, or there was no rule of 'double 3' where can you cannot create two 3 open lines, which would make you winner in the next 2 moves.
Yea, I know not much people like logic games but AG lacks them.

• 5 Replies
rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Uhm, image link didn't work..
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/KSINDGA/OmokFTW.jpg
Ok, fixed, no caps lock at 'img'.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Unfortunately, the idea of Gomuko sounds good (I played it just a few minutes ago. It really is a puzzler) however, judging the people of AG, they don't have the patience for a game like that. They just want to shoot and kill things, rather than sit and actually train their brain (although, studying or reading a book would do the same :P).

Point is, people just find things too hard and they dumb themselves down like that.

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

well its a hard game
and its the creator of the game itself
not the gameplay

Demonfire
Demonfire
76 posts
Nomad

ahhh logic!!!

trigger347
trigger347
33 posts
Peasant

Unfortunately I have to agree for the most part with InTheZone's comment. I have noticed that many people have slammed games that require a bit of training or reading the directions because of their difficulty or the fact that you just won't understand them without some help. The game looks very interesting and fun and I would like to try my hand at it if someone were to make it. I would like to see more logic and puzzle games at AG. perhaps it would be a challenge to see if someone would make the game and see just how the folks of AG take to it?

Showing 1-5 of 5