ForumsSupport ForumVery Annoyed.

11 2530
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I think this site should take off the pop up adds above and below the games, because I click them and then it goes into a different screen when I am in the middle of the game and it's extremely annoying because I have to redo a level of the game over and over again for example, amorphous plus, where you click to swing and your character follows your mouse, I keep accidentally clicking the popups and within like 2 seconds a monster will kill me, so I think we should have an option to make the popups disappear or something I know it takes a lot of coding and stuff but I really think it would maximize the fun and game-play people will have with games if the popups aren't annoying people.

• 11 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

some kind this site always kicks me out of my profile so i have to log in again O_.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

yeah well that happens to me on amorphous plus but I will live with it lol

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I will too yes but still it has happened too many times, just a suggestion to either put the popups somewhere else on the page or completely take them off the page.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

it happens to me...and it is really annoying...i just feel like destroying da mouse or smthing...

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

well...a.g does needs money...so it is ok...i'l live...

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

OOh nooooo, don't suggest that.

Then the Adminstration will create two types of accounts: regular and premium. The premium users don't get to see any sort of advertisement or anything, and they pay an annual fee! We wouldn't want segregation!

If anything, I wouldn't mind donating to this website, given I could make the donation through PayPal, and PayPal only.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

see ur point...that would suck big time...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Firefox + Addblock = A happy human being.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Right, the other suggestion would obviously be switching to the great FireFox. Honestly, FireFox is a heck of a lot faster and it looks better than IE/Safari. So drop the browser you have now and pick up FF and AdBlock...

Also, now that I think of it, there's only one pop up that actually pops up on AG (I get the King West Condo Ad) and that's it. As for the other ads, like others mentioned, they help pay for the website. Unless AG decides to beg us for money, those ads will stay.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

The one incredibly annoying one is the talking smiley faces.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I hate that one! Whenever I try and switch tabs, it goes "Say something! What?" ARGH!

Showing 1-11 of 11