ForumsThe TavernI'm really annoyed

30 5115
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I am so sick of some of the topics of the forums. Who really cares if the really "MUST MAKE SONNY 2!". All it is is some asshole thats to lazy to dig up an old topic. Not everybody liked Sonny me for one. So no more "They must maked sonny 2" topics. Also, I've been hearing about this Star Screamer guy threatening to kill himself. Well dude you think you'll find consolation on the internet???! I mean that is the last place you should look. I don't see why people would get so upset if people I didn't even know talk shit to me. Who cares? It sounds to me that you just want some attention. What are you five years old? Suck it up man. All it is is spam now bro. Also I'm really sick of instant male enhancement commercials. It used to just a few commercials about happy Bob and Enzyte late at night on channels like Comedy Central and Fox. Now it has some guy come one saying "male enhancement. Clinical studies blah, blah, blah." Then some fake doctor comes on saying "This really works cuz I'm a DOCTOR!" Not only that they have some girl saying "I have herpes!" YAY!" then some guy saying he doesn't. And the main thing is that they come on at two in the afternoon on family stations like PBS and Bio. Who cares if it got bigger?! WHERE IS THE LINE ANYMORE???!!

• 30 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 30