ForumsThe TavernI'm really annoyed

30 5122
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I am so sick of some of the topics of the forums. Who really cares if the really "MUST MAKE SONNY 2!". All it is is some asshole thats to lazy to dig up an old topic. Not everybody liked Sonny me for one. So no more "They must maked sonny 2" topics. Also, I've been hearing about this Star Screamer guy threatening to kill himself. Well dude you think you'll find consolation on the internet???! I mean that is the last place you should look. I don't see why people would get so upset if people I didn't even know talk shit to me. Who cares? It sounds to me that you just want some attention. What are you five years old? Suck it up man. All it is is spam now bro. Also I'm really sick of instant male enhancement commercials. It used to just a few commercials about happy Bob and Enzyte late at night on channels like Comedy Central and Fox. Now it has some guy come one saying "male enhancement. Clinical studies blah, blah, blah." Then some fake doctor comes on saying "This really works cuz I'm a DOCTOR!" Not only that they have some girl saying "I have herpes!" YAY!" then some guy saying he doesn't. And the main thing is that they come on at two in the afternoon on family stations like PBS and Bio. Who cares if it got bigger?! WHERE IS THE LINE ANYMORE???!!

• 30 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

skater i share your feelings.my parents arent divorced but i have many friends who are.when they he or she gets picked on around me...well lets just say they dont have theyre same color of eye anymore.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

And also no flaming peoples choices either. Such as religion, sexuality, job, etc. If they think that was the right choice for them it probably was.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, thats why it stoped theone99......they got hurt. lol And we should for a mob or something, not a club but try and get people to shut up and stop being freaking flaming raceists.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

And on the male enhancement comms. Enough is enough. There no more being descret about it. If this continues the future might just be people yellin "PENIS!!" on channels like Nickleodeon or Disney.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

dude thats really low.well noone can stop racism its a stupid thing al we can do ,really,is just complain about it but many people wont do anything.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

not exactly many people could do things about racism but they are to self-concited to look past their own problems to change their out look on others to see past teh color of skin and into a man's soul for what he really is

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I agree with you, it seems that we share many of the same views. I really hate when people were so dramatic about starscreamer and such..

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

yes it annoys me when others complain because the problem is usually not the person they are complaining about but it is usually them

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

you too stevo?!?!? man i hated that too! im starscreamer blah blah.

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

Im just a kid and might not no much...But i dont like it when people post me comments on saying im spamming by talking to friends back in forth its not fair...well thats my pet peeve (been banned 8 times for talking to friends and someone didnt like it and told)

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

FTW means For the win? I thought it meant "Fuck the world" that explains a lot...

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

yeah i guess it could go either way but i prefer it with a more positive spin

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Wow, I think you hit several blind spots on ag with your ranting! That's a good thing btw. I use my smaller versions such as btw, lol, FTW, mainly because I don't type too fast. Only about 40 gwam, which I don't even know what that is. As for suicide cases on the net, never go to newgrounds, lol. As for AG, well there are a couple of @#$%holes on the site but not too many. I like your point of veiws and share them. This is kinda funny, considering that I do stuff like this on my newgrounds blog for no reason whatsoever.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

It's nice to vent sometimes, but I'm afraid this conversation might be going somewhere we don't necessarily want it to go. I'm also afraid of spiders. And pretty much any flying insect.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

yeah people are accused of spamming all the time most of the tim it's a bunch of wing nuts who don't know the difference between their mouse and the keyboard

Showing 16-30 of 30