ForumsForum GamesCaption Contest

87 15726
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I don't know if this has been done on Armor Games before...but would anyone like to take part in a Caption Contest?

The rules are simple: I post a picture, and each person submits one funny caption for each picture. After a couple of days, I will pick my three favorites, who will be awarded points for the Caption Leaderboard. The cycle then starts over with a new picture. If you are interested, post saying that you are interested, and if there are enough people, it will start tomorrow.

Table of Points
1st Place earns....5 pts
2nd Place earns....3 pts
3rd Place earns....1 pt
4th Place will earn 1 pt if there is a 3rd Place tie.

• 87 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

seeing how mvpguy22 is real busy now.I asked him,and so now will try my hand at running this contest for him,unless he decides to take it back.He will still have to be the one who decides who won in the last group since I competed in it,but I will try to revive it,and run the contest the best I can.I guess the first thing to do is start of with a picture.....OK I found something.Lets see what you guys can do with this creepy little image.

http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/HappyCow.jpg

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

Whoever says cows are grumpy and can't say cheese, GET A LOADA THIS!

( **

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Farmer in background: "Honey! Have you seen my dentures?"

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

In an effort to increase the amount of milk produced by cows in a day, researchers tried adding Prozac to the cows' daily diet.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I didn't believe in reincarnation until I saw a cow who I swear smiles like my departed Aunt Agetha.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/112407315_211a135a8f-1.jpg?t=1224883566

I hope you like it.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Is that real or photoshopped?

Bartman2320
Bartman2320
45 posts
Nomad

Luigi: can i have this dance?

Thingy: sure y not first i gotta drop this..

Bartman2320
Bartman2320
45 posts
Nomad

... woops forget i said that

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Cow: im a real boy now!

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Lol great picture Juan i will try to get one as well.

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

this image was taken before burger king came along and saved the world from cows with hypnotic smiles

Showing 76-87 of 87