ForumsThe TavernWhy do people have to hate clubs?

9 1751
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

I'LL TELL YOU WHY CAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE AND NOTHING BETTER TO DO

• 9 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that's a bit harshk. Idk why people absolutely hate clubs, I see no reason why they would really.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I'LL TELL YOU WHY CAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE AND NOTHING BETTER TO DO

first of all.
Seven sixteenths of one inch:
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg
That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like a complete idiot.

second of all, why do start clubs? Maybe because you have no life and you have nothing better to do?

finally, my reasons for not liking clubs are stated here.
Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

dude people who dont have lives worry about people who make clubs and they get mad about it for no reason...i have a life not a big one cuz im a kid but sheesh clubs are just fun to do when you have spare time with friends you can never see...like if you moved away from them gosh so stop

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

exactly! In fact, I'm thinking of making a real life club at that. I call it the Wavebird club! basically, it's a nintendo fanboy club. Unfortunately, I don't trust any of joo with my local address so I'm not letting n-e of u

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Haha lol good one Lige and what is so bad about clubs just keep it to yourself.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Umm... what exactly is the point of this thread? If it is just to flame, then it is against the rules and should be locked. Any reason why this thread should not be locked?

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

i just wanted a reason why people hate clubs so much

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

i just wanted a reason why people hate clubs so much

I've told you why people hate tons of times, but as I recall, you've refused to listen to my reasons. why ask a question if you won't listen to the answers?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well I havn't heard it. Mind speaking up?

Showing 1-9 of 9