ForumsSupport ForumUse your own Armatar!

20 4383
NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Couldn't Carlie or someone make an option that you can copy an image and paste it as your armatar, beacause i REALLY want Link as my armatar or Master Cheif!

• 20 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This has been mention. People use it improperly. Their will be a Forum War. Never ending. Resulting in me and a lot of people.. leaving. Ask the free artists to make a link or something.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

oh my joo noobie

YOUZ PHAILZ AT LIFEZ!!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

How many times is this gonna be mentioned? And no it's not gonna happen.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh god not again.

You're new aren't you.

The number for how many times this idea has been suggested just reached a googolplex.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

uh well he is a silver knight so he can't be too new,but what the heck is a googolplex?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

a googleplex is a number like infinity...and this would cause too much trouble and thsi has been suggested MANY times b4... before posting look as far as teh first 5 pages to see if its already there

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Well sorry but i never saw this tread!
Ease up on me!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hey im jsut notifying u and im not as bad as others can be about this...its jsut warning cause sum ppl are very crazed about these types of threads that have been poseted b4 cause they can lead to unnecisary AP and that angers sum ppl...

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Well i didn't see this tread!
I just really want Link or Master Cheif as my armatar!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea we all want sumthing like that but sadly the mods/admins would have to llok at every profile to look for anything inappropriate if u can upload it onto ur AG account urself...

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Ohhhh...
But couldn't people lose this ability of the free armatar if they get reported? it would also reduce swearing drasticly!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then they make another account and do it again...

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

This would destroy the whole point of having armatars + the ag armatars are good en enought.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, they would just make disturbing armatar's and stuff and it would probably make things more hectic for the mods :P

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

stop posting this!

this is never EVER EVERRR going to happen cause the picture could be disturbing, so please stop posting this.....

Showing 1-15 of 20