ForumsThe TavernOlympic Underwear.

11 2169
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, I was bored and almost going to sleep so I went to Yahoo to check my E-mails right? Well, I cruised through the newest topics and saw Players' Underwear get Coach kicked off. I had to see this since that is a ludicrous thing to get kicked off for.

rov=afp&type=lgn">Underwear

• 11 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The people who made the rules for the Olympics seem pretty uptight if they want people shorts and underwear to match.Its a pretty odd rule if you ask me.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

it inst gross pretty pro just strange must have been chinese officials and they were in the finals and didnt want them to play cause they could beat them

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

y is this topic about under wear

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It's about underwear because the Olympic coach was banned from the Olympics for two games. They need to change their underwear or it is breaking an Olympic rule but see no reason why you need to change...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol, that's a weird thing to get banned for, but I can see why the officials wouldn't like it.

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

i still think that it is gross talking aout underwear

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It's not very gross at all, just weird. Did you even read the article? It's not talking about different types of underwear or anything like that.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

that sucks to be the coach

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

That doesnt seem fair. I'd like to point out in the original olympics the athletes only wore that skirt thing (like on the wind commercial for GE)

Plus the chinese are the ones putting 8 yr olds in gymnastics which isn't fair or legal.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Ugh, I wish people would read the starting post before ruling that this is a weird/gross topic. It's not; it's about how a stupid rule got a coach banished from the field for not being in control of his team's dress code. It doesn't seem fair to me that this occured, because if you're somewhere far from home, and you don't necessarily bring undies in every color of the rainbow, you shouldn't be penalized. If they have access to a store where they can all buy new undies, I guess that should be done, but still... it seems silly.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Wow that's unfair and shouldn't be like that.

Showing 1-11 of 11