ForumsArt, Music, and Writingmy deepest thoughts. . . .the dreams forsaken.

4 2829
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hello, this is pretty much just gonna be a journal of all the bleak, dark dreams I've had. Some scary dreams too. I will update this every friday. Be free to share your opinions on what you think of them, but just don't flame. As my motto goes, flame wars get you burned!

+++ghost town+++
A dream that I often think about, it was when for some reason, the world had a constant drizzle over it. I think I dreamt of this because there was light rain for a week at the house I lived in for the time. Inside the dream, I saw that everyone was dead. But, in a undead sense. They acted like any other human being, just alot more emotionless. Everyone had a cynical look in their eyes and a straight face.
Some people had severed arms and deep wounds. I remember seeing a person who looked like they were just devastated my a landmine. Then, I found an odd thing. It looked like the wilted guardian tree from okami. Then I suddlely woke up. I was pretty creeped out from the dream. It also helped me look at the world in a different point of veiw, the vision of a cultish psycho. THAT is the main thing that scares me about that dream. I forgot to mention that the air was cold, how I know this? because everyone could see their breath.

I'll be posting another on friday the. . .29th.

Post some of your weird, creepy dreams here if you want, and please, do comment.

• 4 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Here's my really weird dream.

I was in a building going up an elevator. I could see the sunset and a huge city spread out as far as the eye could see. I got to my floor which was the number 230. It must have been a very tall building. I got out of the elevator and a police man comes up to me and says "Sir get out now! This place is not supposed to be seen by people like you!" Suddenly I grabbed him by the arm and I punched him in the face. His face was actually obliterated and blood splattered all over the walls. I continued on through this hall way and then guards surrounded me. I took out a gun that I supposedly hid and shot all of them, except for one. He was on the floor begging "Please don't kill me! I will do any thing you want, just please let me live!" I picked him up by the collar and threw him out of a glass window. The shattered glass flew every where and the man kept falling until I couldn't see him anymore. I heard a voice saying "You! I know you!" I turned around and that's when the dream ended. It was really weird.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that is weird, it kinda reminded me of TAKE ON ME the song somehow. . .probably cuz of that weird music vid.

uubucks
uubucks
13 posts
Nomad

this is my dream

i am 28 now, in some form of laboratory working on something. all i know is that this something is very, very bright and shaped like some form of web. we start sending in a robot to take a simple of the thing, the minute the robot touches the thingtheres a bright flash of light, then nothing. absolutely nothing, i could feel no body, think no thoughts, and see nothing, it was as if i was on a different, higher plain of existance and then, the dream stopped.

i dont know about this dream but, it provided me a new outlook on life

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

what would that outlook be? and, pelase comment on other peoples dreams.

Showing 1-4 of 4