ForumsThe TavernGhost Stories

20 3437
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

let's hear some ghost stories i have a few and i wanted to see if anyone else had good ones after someone writes a storie say how scary it was if it is a real story give comments on it

• 20 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGE-cmMXEeI]
Just watch this.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNplKfY6O8
Lets try that again.

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

one girl was baby sitting and she went to the bathroom to put on make up and she herd the kid scream so she ran out of the bathroom and saw nothing the kid wasn't there then she went to get her makeup in the bathroom and in the corner was a stactue of the kid and it wasn't there before so then she called the parents and said they didn't have a kid and they didn't know her

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

what please explain in more deatail and put perids in i can barely read and understand it

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

there was a haunted house with a ghost that ate 6 year olds the end

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

see why do people not have good ghost stories put effort into itmake it long not 4 lines

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

The Offer From Satan

It was July 15, 1988 - my 8th birthday, I was at church camp, which always landed on my birthday every year, so most of my birthdays where spent at camp. Evening service just ended and following right after was a birthday party for me at the mess hall, I was excited! Which came naturally, and ran out of the church building to go to the mess hall, which was not too far from the church and noticed my mom talking to a few of her friends.

I ran up to them all excited about my party. I tried to talk to my mom but she was preoccupied and quickly told me to be quiet, so this depressed me a little, it was already close to being completely dark and I didn't want to go to the mess hall alone because I'm horribly afraid of the dark so I asked me sisters to go with me, but they were busy also talking to some of their friends.... this saddened me.

I ran to the mess hall by my self scared, trying to run as fast as I could. When I got to the door it was open. No one was there except a young boy which I had never seen before! He was gorgeous! Glowing like a light! It was all around him. He had normal street clothes on... His hair was blonde and he had a white sparkling smile that glowed.

I stood at the door in awe! because he was so beautiful, I was embarrassed that he was actually looking at me because I was shy around boys. He looked a little older then me but not by much, he spoke to me and said hi Cortney my name is Eric. I was shocked because I didn't know how he could know my name! He said I've been waiting for you, I smelled this alluring smell that is hard to describe, it was a sweet, seducing and it kind of gave me a panicky feeling like I wanted to be near him, then all of a sudden I was immediately sitting next to him. I didn't walk over, I was just magically there next to him with no reason how it happened. I was in total shock and was thinking to my self how did that happen?

He spoke to me telepathically and said its ok don't be afraid, that startled me even more! He started to talk audibly. He told me I was supposed to come with him and that I was created for him that I was meant to be with him (mind you the rest of what he says to me is what I always wanted a guy to say and other things I've always wanted spiritually in a person etc.) he said that if I go with him I would be beautiful (one of the many things I've always wanted because I was teased very badly at school on my looks) he also said that if I go with him I would be rich and have a Victorian house and cars and what ever I wanted.

The material things didn't mean as much to me as the offer he gave me to be with him plus I loved how he knew so many things about me without me telling him, (I thought for sure he was an angel, because I was taught by my dad who is a minister that Satan or Demons can't read your thoughts only God and Angels can) he was able to read my conscious and sub conscious thoughts.

I thought that God had answered my prayers to be with someone (I know I was only 8 but that is truly what I wanted was someone to be with that was spiritual and loved God like this kid was acting like). The more he talked the more I felt this cold feeling come over me with this overwhelming attachment I was having for him that I've never felt for someone before along with the seducing smell that he had. The best way to describe was like there was a magnet coming off of him drawing me in.

He said I'm here because Satan told me to kill you! I was in shock! He then pulled this butcher knife out of the air from behind his back, I was really scared but felt helpless and frozen and completely confused! I was thinking in my head that I don't deserve Gods forgiveness for some of the sins I've done (I was always hard on my self and it was hard to forgive my self when I had sinned because I desperately wanted and still do to be perfect for God). I heard Eric's voice in my head say give your soul to Satan! Then I was really scared. I wanted to get up but I felt like I couldn't move, then with my own voice in my head I said YES but I didn't have control over it... it was like someone was using my voice to say it for me trying to confuse me because my voice said YES! BUT IN MY HEART I DIDN'T MEAN IT.

I cant even begin to explain in human words how scary this was and how it made me feel completely powerless because I had no control over my own thoughts! I tried to talk audibly but I couldn't use my mouth it was like it was zipped shut... after several minutes of trying to move my mouth a lot of time had passed... I then shouted NO! I remember feeling so confused because everything I was experiencing was completely different from what anything I was taught or heard of etc. He tried to be nice again and told me things I don't completely remember but I know he was trying to convince me to go with him in every way possible.

I remember him having so much knowledge of everything, he would finish my sentences, he was extremely clever, sarcastic, charming, and seducing. I kept feeling the attachment to him get stronger and stronger, then Eric got up and walked towards the door as if he was being called (even though I didn't hear anyone call him I had a keen sense as to that's why he got up) and he turned at me and said you know... I like my God (referring to Satan) better then your God, my God gives me what I want yours makes you wait or doesn't even answer your prayer... (I know why he was saying this because back then I would get upset if God wouldn't answer my prayers right away) he said I'm the best skater and I have fun all day and don't have to work or do chores! I can go and do what ever I want and don't have to ask my parents, their was many other things he said to convince me to go with him then he looked out the door and then looked at me one last time and he said I'll be back then he walked out.

I was then finally able to move and get up. I quickly ran out the door. To my immediate left from the corner of my eye I saw someone sitting on the ground with a black cloak on, from a far off I could see my mom and sisters talking to their friends still (time must have been at a stand still because I was in the mess hall talking to Eric for what it seemed like an hour) during my talk with Eric someone should of came into the mess hall during that time since my birthday party was to be immediately following after the evening service. I tried to tell my mom and sisters what happened but they didn't believe me. My mom said I need to see a counselor and possibly get on some medication. My sisters just laughed at me.

During the party I looked around for Eric and asked people if they have seen Eric by the description I gave of him! No one knew him or heard of him... I couldn't even enjoy my party because I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened with my experience with Eric. After the party my mom, sisters and I went to retire at our cabin... I started to hear someone out side from a distance say my name and that same smell I smelled from Eric earlier, this time it was so much more intense. I felt like I wanted to run through the walls to get to the voice because of the smell (like cat nip to a cat) it was so over whelming and seducing! I wish I could describe it better but that's the closest I can get to it.

I asked my mom and sisters if they could hear someone saying my name? They couldn't... then it seemed to call for me louder and then I told my mom I had to go to the bathroom. The bathrooms were located on the other side of the camp grounds, even though I was scared of the dark and scared of what I experienced with Eric, I still went out in search of the voice calling me. (In my mind I could hear someone say its ok, don't be afraid you can help him turn to God's side). The fear I felt with Eric went away at that time... as I was walking out side the voice was coming from the other side of the camp ground where the park was located.

When I got to the park I couldn't hear the voice anymore, but then all of a sudden I felt surrounded but I couldn't see anything or anyone... the seducing smell stopped, immediately I felt horrible fear that I never had experienced or at least don't ever remember experiencing until that point in my life. I started to run. I could hear horses galloping after me (Later on in my life I have been told from two mediums that on this exact moment there were about six demons on black horses, the horses eyes where red. The demons were wearing black cloaks, and one was reaching out to grab for me, *Both of these mediums didn't know each other and I didn't tell them that part of the story, they just knew and were able to confirm it without knowing much about me and definitely not each other! They both were accurate in what they saw so I'm adding this to the story) I could see a big hand with long claws reaching out for me in my mind. I couldn't see one visually, just mentally I knew it was there.

Despite all of this, I was able to get to the cabin with out any harm done to me. I told my mom and sisters what happened but they didn't believe me. I begged someone to stay up with me but everyone told me to go to sleep. As soon as everyone was sleeping I could hear horses walking out side of the cabin all night long. I was so scared to move or even talk... I felt someone around me also but couldn't see anyone, who ever it was, was touching me... This happened all night until there was enough light in the cabin from the morning. The light made me feel more safe, I started to feel more comfortable, then I must of passed out!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

wow that must have been scary i dont have anything to match that i would have told a fake one but i coundt do that now

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

This is a true story. i copied and pasted it soo it is not mine.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

ya i reailize that now the way your wote it sounded like it was you but here is mine that actually happened and i sent in to john colombo a writer that makes books about paranormal stuff

I was very young at the time perhaps 1 or 2 and did not remember this but my mother has told me about it. First off before i was born my great great uncle passed away. so when i was asleep i would wake up in the middle of the night and see a figure standing over me i would describe him to my mother as tall and bald which fit the description of my uncle this happened several times until he left cause i got scared a lot from seeing it so my uncle must have left me alone. when i was about 10 i was more open minded about spirits and i still can see to this day a hazy figure not like when I was a child but a hazy figure watching over me at night.

Another story is that I had moved to Kingston Ontario and had been living there for 10 years whenI decided to take one of the 2 haunted walks of Kingston offered. i choose th Fort Henry one. Fort Henry was built by the British army in the early 1800's to defend the St. Lawrence seaway from American attacks. Well anyway i was there and was in the lower fort when i thought i felt someone right behind me i turned around and there was nothing. I continued on my way and until we got to the bottom of Fort Henry Hill felt someone watching me.

My last story is not paranormal but rather an alien sighting I was lying in bed and staring out the window when I saw a large light move across the sky. It turned and turned and turned in maneuvers no modern day jet could preform. it would loop the loop twist turn stop in flight hover and whip around again in the other direction. This lasted for about 20 seconds then the U.F.O. flew across my window at a fast speed. I ran to the window and saw another glimpse of it flitting away across the sky.

and also people play power of the stars it is fun

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Whoa. There are a lot of weird things in this world. i wish i could see an angel..... But i figured out that in my past life i was an indian. I was the leader of my tribe. And i was out hunting for food for my tribe one day and all of a sudden something popped out of a bush and it mauled me to death. i still dont know what it was. but then i figured out what kind of angel i was. and i am: The Angel of Death.... Or: Chaos Angel. Soo yea. i dont know what kind of Angel I will be once i die. But all i know is that the Angel of Death is the Reaper. And the Chaos Angel will one day bring Chaos to all of the world. And everything will end. And that will be my past life's angel doing that.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

your past life?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yes. Some ppeople claim that they have visions of their &quotast lives". I find that most of these visions are of a better life than the person currently has. This man claimed he used to be the chief of his tribe. It probably would be a better or preferred position than what he has now.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

if i had a past life i would of been a raptor (bird of prey) cause i love flying and i am an aggresive dogfighter

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

A babysitter was babysitting (WOW!!!) 3 babies. Then, she suddenly saw a guy in the window. She ran upstairs and saw that one the baby's head was cut off. She ran down again, saw the guy again and again another head was cut off. After the third time this happened, she freaked out and called the police, telling them that there was a killer outside her house. When they arrived, an officer asked her which window he was looking in from. She pointed to it. And then the officer said: "That's not a window, miss. That, is a mirror."

Showing 1-15 of 20