ForumsThe TavernGhost Stories

20 3435
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

let's hear some ghost stories i have a few and i wanted to see if anyone else had good ones after someone writes a storie say how scary it was if it is a real story give comments on it

• 20 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Erm, she was a blonde? Anyway, it is really creepy...

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, that's just stupidity...

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

this is a real one

About three blocks from my house was a government housing community with about one hundred apartments. Which made for a lot of kids of all ages in the neighborhood all the time. During the summer breaks and weekends a lot of us would get together and play baseball, football, or some other sport to entertain us.

I was nine at the time which would of made it 1986. There was a brother and sister that lived in the top row of the apartments, who would often play with us. The little boy, Eric would have been six and the girl, Jessie was twelve. I know this because they were the same age as my older sister and little brother.

We weren't really that close to their family, but like I said all of us kids would play together, and our parents were friendly to each other.

Right before school started that year Eric was killed instantly in a tragic car accident. His father was also hurt pretty bad. I didn't go to the services but my parents and my older sister did because she was friends with Jessie.

About a month or so later I was at the store with my mother. Jessie's mom was there and she stopped to say hello. Following her was Eric. He looked the same as the last day I saw him before he died. I wasn't scared but I was very confused. Jessie's mom was done talking and started to walk away and I was just froze there. My mom asked what was wrong and I told her Eric is right behind his mom.

She got a concerned look on her face and asked if I was sure, and I assured her he was there. So we went up the next isle where she was and I could still see him and told my mom he was still there. That's when I realized what was really happening. I was seeing a little boy's ghost following his mom around.

I asked my mom what we should do, and she said nothing right now and finished shopping, and then went home.

Later my mom told me she wanted me to go with her to talk to Eric's mom because if it was one of her kids she would like to know. So we went to her house and there were boxes all over the place being packed. She told us they were moving soon because the father (I don't remember the mom or dads names) was getting out of the hospital and had to go through therapy because his foot and leg were crushed in the accident, he also had some brain damage but I'm not sure to what extent and they were moving closer to the hospital in Pittsburgh where he would be doing the therapy.

My mom asked her to sit down and told her we needed to talk to her.

So she did and my mom started telling her about the store and of course she started crying and she walked out of the room. She came back in with Jessie and had us re-tell the story and Jessie started crying too. I think we were all crying to tell the truth.

Then Jessie told us that she had also seen her brother several times and her mom had woke up just about every night with Eric standing by her bed. Then her mom thanked us and hugged me and told me she was glad we told her.

They moved shortly after that and I never saw them or Eric again.

Now years later and being a mother myself I find this very heart breaking and if it was my little boy I would also like to know.

Also if by chance if any of that family would read this and would like to contact me they can. I remember more details about their family that I didn't include due to respect for their privacy.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i have one more than likeley untrue one about my brotehr and a true one about my mom...they are little...

when my brother was 8 at 12 midnight he went into the bathroom and picked up a hand held mirror...if u know blood y mary then u should know wat happened next and when he finished saying it 3 times he started screaming and dropped the mirror he was scared for like another week cause he claimed he saw something in a mirror...(more than likley unture one)

when my mom was little she had a cat that jumped on my moms bed every nite to sleep...sadly the poor cat died one day and the nght after that...she felt her cat jump on the bad and heard a cat prrr... (more true one)

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

another real one of the internet

This is a true story believe me or not... I would never take my grandfather's name out as a joke. My grandfather was about 40-50 years old when he died. Me personally, I never met or spoke to him before. He had dead I think before I was born, not really sure though. I heard this story from my older cousin; he has met my grandpa and grew up around him. He had told me that my grandfather was a great man, always a friendly person... And because of it he got sick.

My grandpa was a businessman; he spoke many languages and traveled a lot. Our family in Vietnam is from the country but because of my grandpa he would go to the cities very often. Every time he was gone, he would be gone for days, even weeks. Well, one day he had come home from the city, he was walking pass this little bridge, kind of like a couple of feet, that's how big the bridge was, not that big.

He was walking passed it when he saw a young girl, he had said her to her, "You shouldn't be out here so early. It's dangerous." She had nodded her head and promised she would go home. The next day he had went out of business and came home really late. He saw her again jump roping all by her. He came up to her and said, "It's late honey, go home. Didn't I tell you this already!" He went inside and my grandma woke up and asked why he came home so late. He explained himself and said to my grandma, "Honey, you know that neighborhood girl is such a bad kid. The other day I saw her outside early in the morning sitting by the bridge, and tonight when I was coming inside she was jump roping in the middle of the night. We should really talk to her parents."

My grandmother looked at him in shock, the calmly she had said to him, "Honey... When you gone for the week on your business trip in the city that little girl next door died from a fever. That's why I went to the funeral today when you were at work."

My grandpa could not believe what he had heard. If she died who in the world was he talking to the last couple of days then?

The next day my grandpa got really sick with a fever and could not leave his bed. But from what my cousin had said... When you see a ghost and speak to them and then realize what you had seen, you will become very ill later. That's one of the bad things ghosts give you when you see them.

Now does that scare you or what! It scared me...

Comment to me and tell me how you feel, because honestly, I really want to hear what everyone has to say.

Showing 16-20 of 20