ChildofBodom

ChildofBodom

234 posts

does anyone know??

Posted Aug 21, '08 at 6:27pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I severly doubt that there is going to be a punk-o-matic 2, and sonny 2 will probably come out next year, I just know that our good buddy krin is working on it. I'm not sure if a last stand three will come out because it seemed like the guy wanted to end the series at that certain point.

Posted Aug 21, '08 at 6:43pm

droagon34

droagon34

55 posts

yea i am with toad but i hope sonny2 comes before this year ends

Posted Aug 21, '08 at 9:58pm

armorkas

armorkas

402 posts

Aww, I thought Sonny 2 would be coming out very late this year. Oh well, I can wait.

Posted Aug 21, '08 at 10:38pm

ChildofBodom

ChildofBodom

234 posts

the guy said punkomatic 2 was comming soon on the about of punkomatic 1

Posted Aug 21, '08 at 10:56pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

the guy said punkomatic 2 was comming soon on the about of punkomatic 1

well I wouldn't really know that kuz I think punkomatic sux. . . I don't think it deserves a sequel to say the truth.

Posted Aug 22, '08 at 3:16am

Lord_Loralell

Lord_Loralell

26 posts

i'm pretty sure they're not making a last stand 3. At the end of the second he made it too the city and he was going to get taken away from the place.

Posted Aug 24, '08 at 6:43pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

First of all, I think the only confirmed sequel here is Sonny 2. As to when that will be coming out, not even Krin (the developer) knows that yet. They are putting a lot of effort into making it a great sequel, and that takes quite a bit of time.

Keep an eye out on the Armor Blog for updates as to when these games will be released. If it is said anywhere, it will be posted there.

Thanks =)