ForumsProgramming ForumHelping and teaching

5 3013
The_Best_Guest
The_Best_Guest
11 posts
Nomad

As I am writing this I am downloading Adobe flash cs3 trial. I have coded in java before so I dont think this will be too hard and I was looking for someone to help make the game with me and help teach me along the way. Any takers?

Thanks,
TBG

• 5 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I don't think your going to get much help since almost no one knows anything about this topic so you should do what I did and buy a book on it. Also flash is basically a derivative of java so they are pretty much almost the same thing.

The_Best_Guest
The_Best_Guest
11 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the quick reply also that bit about flash being a derivative of java is very interesting and will work in my favor. Too bad about there probably not being anyone to help me here though.

Thanks again,
TBG

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Actually, we have some flash gurus:
[url]www.armorgames.com/user/Klaushouse[/url]
[url]www.armorgames.com/user/Dank[/url]

Not all of us are as dumb as some think we are

The_Best_Guest
The_Best_Guest
11 posts
Nomad

Ok thanks I'll ask them if I have any questions though I dont know if they will want to co-make the game.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

actually the most knowledgeable person on action script exuding me and the others is probably http://armorgames.com/user/Programpro he basically helps everyone. I won't answer your questions because I don't have flash so I can't test any script.

Showing 1-5 of 5