ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to beat Omen ad Docter Herregods

27 32120
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Omen:
Abilitys Needed:Break(And maybe Heroic Motivation)
Team Members:Veradux(With full Paladins gear)and Amber(With full assassains gear).Veradux on Aggressive and Amber on Defensive.
Just keep attacking Omen and when hes uses Dark Omen use break. Use Heroic Motivation if needed.

Docter Herregods:
Abilitys Needed:Subversion and Break
Keep attacking him until his hp goes down to 990000 then use Break and then Subversion. He will then heal and die.
Hope it helps you.

• 27 Replies
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

good walkthrough even though i finished the game.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Thanks i needed this

eakers
eakers
1 posts
Nomad

ty it helped me alot

arudis
arudis
6 posts
Nomad

Thank you, really helpful

sk8rdude592
sk8rdude592
21 posts
Shepherd

Thanks I beat the game now

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Well im not sure to put amber in defensive mode but ok, good guide. I do not agree whit doctor herregods whit only subversion and break. also be sure to add shatter bolt because you have to do more damage when he is stunned, break will not really help by that tough.

Mummy1
Mummy1
81 posts
Nomad

that means i need to lvl up 4 times

ShadowWave
ShadowWave
482 posts
Nomad

good, now i can beat Omen!
really helpful

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

I beat omen by myself but now lol i keep messing up on last boss not hiting break fast enough im stupid

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

to be guarenteed he will heal when u think its time to use subversion use shatter bolt then when he gets back up use it again then he gets back up another time use break then use subverion
u need to equip subversion
u need to equip break
u need to equip shatter bolt twice (yes it lets u equip it twice)

42maelstrom
42maelstrom
123 posts
Nomad

The first time I played Sonny, I beat it. So because I'm not-so-smart I didn't read the whole thing about zone four, but I read that there's another zone. I just kept playing the Paladin over and over and over again, getting 4 or 5 sets of his armor. Finally I got bored (about a week later) and wanted to play some of the other bosses. Then I saw zone four. That was kinda a breeze for me; Ignition just took some Heroic Motivations and Block, Omen took Break and Shatter, Herregods was simple with subversion, while Sinjid took a Disrupt, a re-spec into speed, and Regeneration again. I think Regeneration is the best move on Sonny. Or Shatter Bolt. Also, Smash can surpass Coup De Grace and 1000 damage any day, and takes much less focus and can be equipped a ton. Yah I like Destroyer and Assasin the best; Guardian is boring and Gunslinger is way harder for about no gain in attack. Beat it all with everything, though, as I remember. If you need help ask on my page, because I can't read all forum post that easily.

Juu54
Juu54
1 posts
Nomad

ty

Showing 16-27 of 27