ForumsGamesMad Monday

7 2563
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

What did you think of this game?This is my review for it!

The game is actually very fun I loved it alot I must say it is intresting addicting there is so many different ways to describe the game I mean the way to describe this is awesome our the best describing word ever I mean the quality is great the graphics are great but like who has missles in their car I don't get that its cool the way your palying on the news though.I like the way its says "This is the way to be a Mad Monday" I enjoyed just driving on the road getting points but I hated the cars coming in trying to kill you there should be more health boxes though like every 1,0000 points you get a health box or something.It is a cool game and the graphics are great.The controls are a bit awkward with the A to shoot I think it should be space to shoot though.And I have a couple og Suggestions for the game here they are!Overall the game was pretty well thought it had a great game I thought it was awesome 9/10 and faved.

~Have Space to shoot
~Have a main menu
~Have more health boxes

They are my suggestions and thats all!

• 7 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I agree I think there should be levels aswell it would make the game more fun!

Nestel
Nestel
13 posts
Nomad

Its an amazing game I loved it so much I think its great!

Killborn
Killborn
25 posts
Nomad

u shall post this at the game comments to get e merit

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I agree with your review

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It was violent! :P

joshar04
joshar04
61 posts
Nomad

mad monday is a terrible game i mean the flame throwers only good for killin people who you can just as easily run over its immensely easy and the graphics arent al;l that the only upside are the occasionally funny things in the news reel at the bottom

AiZ
AiZ
45 posts
Nomad

this game is great. i love it

Showing 1-7 of 7