ForumsSupport ForumBBCode

13 2817
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think you should be able to use the BBCode in comments... What do you think?

• 13 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Maybe....it could be helpful...

What does work in comments atm?

KingRyan

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

What does work in comments atm?

Only pictures...
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yea thats good but not on game comments because then people will put writing on a game in bold and then tell a mod how come my comment is bolded but I got no credit?

I think there should be another merit seeing thing then...
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea thats good but not on game comments because then people will put writing on a game in bold and then tell a mod how come my comment is bolded but I got no credit?So it should be on profile comments but its a good idea.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Nah people are used to the bold writing.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

But they never bold mine accually...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Huh well mine always get bolded!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Well, good for you and this is getting a little out of topic...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yes well I think at this point its set up just fine.If they wanted bb code in comments they would already have it by now,so in a way this suggestion isn't getting you anywhere.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Oh yea Crimsonblade is right if it was happening it would have happened when the BB Code came out in abouts.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

This was just suggested last week!

Anywho, adding BBCode, such as bold, italic, etc. would be a bit useless since the way the system is set up is perfect.

For example, if you had bold, everyone would bold their comments so mods could look at them and give them a Merit! If you had all Italics, it would be annoying to look at. Do you catch my drift?

And like Crimson said, they have BBCode implemented in the forums already, if they wanted to add it to the comments, they would have done that already.

Also! The only reason some peoples comments get bolded -- they earned a bunch of VOTE UPS

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh, I get your point... Well, then I never make good ideas....

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Oh, I get your point... Well, then I never make good ideas....

The idea's good! The only problem is the negativities seem to outweigh the benefits, unfortunately.

Also, I should've wrote: "mods would be more inclined to look at comments which are bolded" instead of "everyone would bold their comments so mods could look at them and give them a Merit!"
Showing 1-13 of 13