can anyone tell me:

what are these rankings

and these armor points i got some plz!

• 11 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Rankings are just fun for the Armor Games members to have fun with. Armor Points are also for fun but unlock new avatars for you.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

AP or Armor Points are sort of a score for when you post things in the community.When you get enough of them you will go up ranks,and gets new armatars which can be accessed by going to your control panel.The ranks are mostly for show though.Here is how you get AP though.

1 AP for posting comments in the forums
2 AP for posting reviews/comments on another persons profile(they are both counted comments)
25 AP for gaining merits which are gained by making really good reviews on games a majority of the time
and lastly 20 AP for submitting a game to the website.

I hope I got them all and that this helps you understand better.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Also 2 AP for Rating a game.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

right that too,how could I forget.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

The best way to get points is doing the Merit routine. Play the game for about 10 minutes, rate it, then give it a helpful comment. If your lucky enough, a Moderator or Admin will give you a merit for it. That is 28 Armor Points.

predtor
predtor
11 posts
Nomad

thank you guyz and do these pics actually get unlcked with higher rankes?

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Yes they do. It is quite fun to see new armatars when you get more ranks.

predtor
predtor
11 posts
Nomad

so how do i put them in i cant find it in my control panel

predtor
predtor
11 posts
Nomad

thank you all i got it

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well it seems that this thread has changed topics.If you want to discuss armatars then make a new thread.Either way the question at hand has been answered and so it would be best that this thread now be locked.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please remember, once a question is answered, to continue posting is spam. The person who started this thread said on the first page that their question had been answered, and now this thread is on the 4th page. This is the reason why we tend to lock out threads after an answer has been given. Just try to keep this in mind for the future. Thanks.

Showing 1-11 of 11