ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of war Guide to beating **IMPOSSIBLE**

245 243466
Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

okay here it is the impossible guide(i have used it 3 times and won twice so...

AGE ONE

wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen then use your special,with the cash earned from the special buy an egg automatic and spend the rest on club-men.

keep buying club men and whenever possible do a special then buy 1-2 dino riders with the cash from the special.

continue this until 4000 experience

AGE TWO

Keep your egg automatic, then buy as many swords men as possible,special when you can then get 500 coins then buy a knight and let him kill a few enemies.

After that follow this strategy:
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL

and so on until 14000 experience

AGE THREE

as soon as you evolve spend all your money on duellers and if you have enough upgrade your turret capacity.

after this save for a small or medium cannon let it/them shoot down a few enemies and send out more duelers with the cash,again remebering to use special to protect your soldiers,i would reccomend saving for a canoneer and then using the special so he can go further continue this sort of strategy until you have 45000 experience

AGE FOUR

you will need more cash for this one so wait for around 5 enemies to appear on screen and use a special getting you around 13-15000 coins use this cash to buy a double turret.

let the turret and your other cannons shoot about 10-15 enemies dead and buy all the turret spaces available then continue slaughtering with your cannons.

after this buy another double turret(use special as it should have recharged by now) and then spend the rest of your cash on melee infantry.

continue this buying double turrets when possible and specialing when possible also dont forget to send out a few tanks=D

continue that till 200000 experience

***AGE FIVE***
Okay this is it,the EASIEST age yet(if you can get turrets)
now you will need as much cash as possible here so i hope you saved a special again wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen and then special them this should give you enough cash to sell your weakest turrets and buy 1 or maybe 2 lazer-cannons at 40000 each then continue letting your cannons shoot the enemy until you have 80000 coins then sell your lazer cannon and buy an ION cannon(woot) continue letting your cannons own until 100000 coins and buy another ION cannon repeat this until you have four ION cannons

Now this is the easy part

leave your computer for 1 hour(or leave screen open and do something else on the computer)

when you come back you should find around 3-4 million coins waiting.

Buy 5 super soldiers with this cash then use a special to clear the field of enemy soldiers the super soldiers will then do their job of OWNING the enemies base

CONGRATULATIONS you have just completed Age of War on IMPOSSIBLE mode(hopefully)

****I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR RESULTS USING THIS GUIDE****

• 245 Replies
Tristanlee7
Tristanlee7
23 posts
Nomad

IDkdoubletime since it didnt work try it again i did it 4 times and it workd 3 times but not the last time so if it doesnt work again then i say get someone who knows better how to beat it to tell u i am outta ideas if it doesnt work for you your second time ok

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

How about the creator of this guide make a guide for Age of War 2.

Lou73
Lou73
5 posts
Nomad

thanks for the help

1,855 posts
Nomad

This doesn't work for me. Idk why. I have a strategy, but it doesn't work for impossible.

kitfisto
kitfisto
4 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for the help! I could only beat it on the second difficulty. Just played number two and spent 2 hours beating it on insane.

tobiagoodboy
tobiagoodboy
66 posts
Shepherd

that's a long freakin' tutorial

tobiagoodboy
tobiagoodboy
66 posts
Shepherd

Bgerm52, I will freakin' kill you if you say no one plays this game anymore. I play this game a lot still. It's my favorite game online.

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

808deng
808deng
14 posts
Nomad

i'm NOT gonna try it cuz i'm lazy but owells nice job u took the effort

firefalcon67
firefalcon67
2 posts
Nomad

I made my own strategy

firefalcon67
firefalcon67
2 posts
Nomad

buy slingshot men repeatedly and never advance until you have 400000 gold and then advance to the futuristic age and buy all the ion cannons and then save up for a wave of 7-10 super soldiers and own the enemy base

AOW_destroyed
AOW_destroyed
2 posts
Nomad

FINALLY. Beat this game on IMPOSSIBLE, NO SPECIALS!
Took a few months playing on and off. In addition to the guide, here's what you need to do:
It's all about the beginning (of course).
Get the slingshot because you can't afford the egg canon.
Wait until the slingshot kills the first enemy. you will take a few hits to your defence.
Here's the first trick: you need to time your caveman to be produced so that he gets a hit on the enemy before he is hit himself.
Keep pumping out the cavemen, but the main idea is to make sure you are killing enemy with multiple hits at once.

AOW_destroyed
AOW_destroyed
2 posts
Nomad

FINALLY. Beat this game on IMPOSSIBLE, NO SPECIALS!
Took a few months playing on and off. In addition to the guide published on this thread, here's what you need to do:
It's all about the beginning (of course).
Get the rock slingshot first because you can't afford the egg canon.
Wait until the slingshot kills the first enemy. You will take a few hits to your defence.
Here's the first trick: you need to time your first clubmen to be produced so that he gets a hit on the enemy before he is hit himself. Try to do this anytime you're not under siege even if you do take a hit or two to your fortress.
Keep pumping out the cavemen, with the main idea being to try to kill enemy with multiple hits at once right next to your fortress - so in effect you're trying to stack up your clubmen.
You need to make sure that you don't overcommit if there are no enemy - save that cash and keep trying to engage them only when you have some stacked clubmen.
It's a great day when you get your first dino to combat. This part took me ages to conquer. You need to time it so that you can stack at least a couple of clubmen with about 4-5 slingshot men being produced behind. This is hard to do because of cash restrictions. The clubmen are out front so you have time to make the slingshot men, then follow up with more clubmen and hope they stack and hit at the same time.
Keep making two clubmen and two or three slingshot men at a time... and pray. If you get through the first dino, the second and third can usually be a bit easier.
Sometime between the second and third dino, try to get the egg canon... I had about $180 in the bank at this stage and just enough club/slingshot men stacked up so I had time to change canons.
If you get this far, you should be able to beat it by not advancing until the army age, getting double canons etc.

You do need the right configuration / timing of enemy coming to attack, a bit of luck and quite a lot of time probably, but it is possible

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

Can't believe it's been over 7 years since I wrote this and it's still helping people and is the official walkthrough for the game

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

EvilParagon
EvilParagon
2 posts
Jester

Doesn't work for mobile and barely works on Normal difficulty.

I have a feeling the only way to beat the game on impossible is to buy the $7 Generals pack.

Showing 226-240 of 245