ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of war Guide to beating **IMPOSSIBLE**

245 243172
Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

okay here it is the impossible guide(i have used it 3 times and won twice so...

AGE ONE

wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen then use your special,with the cash earned from the special buy an egg automatic and spend the rest on club-men.

keep buying club men and whenever possible do a special then buy 1-2 dino riders with the cash from the special.

continue this until 4000 experience

AGE TWO

Keep your egg automatic, then buy as many swords men as possible,special when you can then get 500 coins then buy a knight and let him kill a few enemies.

After that follow this strategy:
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL

and so on until 14000 experience

AGE THREE

as soon as you evolve spend all your money on duellers and if you have enough upgrade your turret capacity.

after this save for a small or medium cannon let it/them shoot down a few enemies and send out more duelers with the cash,again remebering to use special to protect your soldiers,i would reccomend saving for a canoneer and then using the special so he can go further continue this sort of strategy until you have 45000 experience

AGE FOUR

you will need more cash for this one so wait for around 5 enemies to appear on screen and use a special getting you around 13-15000 coins use this cash to buy a double turret.

let the turret and your other cannons shoot about 10-15 enemies dead and buy all the turret spaces available then continue slaughtering with your cannons.

after this buy another double turret(use special as it should have recharged by now) and then spend the rest of your cash on melee infantry.

continue this buying double turrets when possible and specialing when possible also dont forget to send out a few tanks=D

continue that till 200000 experience

***AGE FIVE***
Okay this is it,the EASIEST age yet(if you can get turrets)
now you will need as much cash as possible here so i hope you saved a special again wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen and then special them this should give you enough cash to sell your weakest turrets and buy 1 or maybe 2 lazer-cannons at 40000 each then continue letting your cannons shoot the enemy until you have 80000 coins then sell your lazer cannon and buy an ION cannon(woot) continue letting your cannons own until 100000 coins and buy another ION cannon repeat this until you have four ION cannons

Now this is the easy part

leave your computer for 1 hour(or leave screen open and do something else on the computer)

when you come back you should find around 3-4 million coins waiting.

Buy 5 super soldiers with this cash then use a special to clear the field of enemy soldiers the super soldiers will then do their job of OWNING the enemies base

CONGRATULATIONS you have just completed Age of War on IMPOSSIBLE mode(hopefully)

****I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR RESULTS USING THIS GUIDE****

• 245 Replies
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

This walk through has been added to the game page.

ageofwarpwns
ageofwarpwns
5 posts
Nomad

okay guys there's another way i just want someone to try it out please as a favor to me. okay? thanks.

okay guys, there is another way to beat age of war's impossible mode. however, it takes a lot of patience and a fairly good comp.
first: wait till the enemy gets pretty about halfway to your stone home. then, click the special and PAUSE IMMEDIATELY by pressing space. wait until the screen stops shaking then unpause it.
if done correctly, all the special will
fall at the same time, making a wall of
super awesome pwnage. make an eggautomatic then make as many clubman as you can.
now, just keep making clubman and using specials using the glitch.
if you're lucky, sometimes your
clubmen will be up to 5 in the
same spot, causing SUPER damage.
there's a way to make your guys spawn
faster, this is a great glitch.
first, make your queue 5 people.
then, pause.
now you should know how long it
takes to make 5 clubmen. wait for
about 10-30 seconds (depends on how
good your cpu is) then unpause. if done
correctly, you'll now have 5 clubmen
right at your base while the enemy is
in the same spot. also, even though the
game is paused, the special will regenerate. use specials (glitched) and make clubmen(glitched) and be warned that this often causes some lag. now just keep using this strategy until the cpu advances to the 3rd<---- age. at this point, advance to the 2nd age.
the special glitch will still work, so
use it when possible. this is a flexible strategy as long as you make only clubmen and swordsmen. at the 2nd age, make what you want but budget your money.
now wait until you get 45000 xp while still making as many guys as you can. thus, you can skip the 3rd age and go straight to the 4th age. then use the men making glitch making infantries (the gunmen) now budget yourself till you get...oh i dono 15000 gold. then, add a turret spot and make urself a double turret. the more double turrets you have, the better. if you have 4, it will even kill the 5th age things. so, when you can after you have 4 double turrets, advance to the 5th age. make blasters if you must, and replace ur double turrets with ion cannons as your money piles up.
when you have 4 ion cannons, you're home free. wait and make super soldiers, or send in as many whatever as you want, you are guaranteed a win.
please comment if you find other glitches or tell me if you tried using my technique.

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

It didnt work.

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

The special glitch didnt work. The special didnt recharge when paused, and the screen never shook, until after i unpaused it. Maybe im just to fast =P

kidkaos707
kidkaos707
6 posts
Nomad

this helped alot

boxhead
boxhead
10 posts
Nomad

thats awesome srategy i beat impossible yeah! u rock

boxhead
boxhead
10 posts
Nomad

wow...my cuz beat the game and told me to write this. he is 4 wat can u do

froobsrule1
froobsrule1
5 posts
Peasant

u shouldnt leave it on for one hour, if you do then the enemy also starts using your stratagy exept better----they r stronger

helldog
helldog
31 posts
Nomad

Age of war is the easiest game i ever played!

helldog
helldog
31 posts
Nomad

Dudes if you really wanna beat age of war here it is.
"Cavemen age"
This is basic. When 5-6 enemies appear use your special, it should take most of them out. Then with your gold coins buy an egg atomic. If you have any coins left buy all the club men possible.
By this time you should use your special again . Then with the money buy a dino rider with some club men. Continue until 4000 exp.
"Midevil age"
Leave your egg atomic there and buy as many sword man and archers as you can. Then if 10 or more enemies come out use your special. if
you have enough money buy a knight and let
him teach the enemies a lesson!!lol. Continue
until 14000 exp.
"Revolutionary war age"
This is the hardest age yet. First sped all your money on duelers and equip them with your special. Let them do some work and get the mosquettes or whatever they're called. Let the
"gunmen" kill most enemies and then add a turret spot. Sell your egg atomic and replace it with a small cannon. Then get your duelers
again and give them healing. By then you should get enough money to buy a canoneer. Continue until 45000 exp.
"Military age"
First buy as much infantry as possible and kill the enemies. Then use your special. Sell
Your cannon and get a double turret. Keep
Buying tanks, infantry, and double turrets
until you have 4 double turrets.Continue
until 200000 exp.
"UFO age"
Wait until there are about 8-10 enemies. Use your special. Then get 3 blasters. They should
kill some enemies. sell all your double turrets
and buy an ION ray for 100000 coins. When you
buy 4 of these then leave the computer for at least 20-30 mins. When you come back you
should have around 1-5 million coins. Then buy
as much super soldiers as possible and let them
"own" the game. VICTORY!

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

wow it worked!

dragonknight22
dragonknight22
5 posts
Nomad

nice guide tech,i tried it 3 times n it worked!

dragonknight22
dragonknight22
5 posts
Nomad

i mean helldog

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

I tried this trick twice,i won once,i think this is avery good walktrhough

helldog
helldog
31 posts
Nomad

Thanks, anything else just tell me. Oh yeah and heres a cheat. When you reach the third age let your enemies destroy your fortress. Just at the last moment press the special. Then play the game again and when your club men come out they should have healing! I dunno if it works now, just try it and tell me what happens.

Showing 61-75 of 245