ForumsSupport ForumARMOR POINT TRANSFERS

10 1699
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

A freind of mine had an account on armor games a while ago, but he didn't like his name or something like that, and he made a new account. the problem was that he had 200 AP on his old account. So it would be nice if you could transfer your points from old accounts, or something like that.

• 10 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I do not think mods/admins are able to transfer points to another account.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Sorry, points never get transferred under any circumstance. Even some of the known members who are on a ton who got hacked don't get it back!

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Wait, what? 200 points only? You could make that back in a day if you just comment, post on the forum and rate games. Heck, earn a merit or two while they're at it.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah if someone was to hack your account and transfer the AP they could get a hold of FireTail_Madness' account and transfer his AP to their account then some one could use this system to steal the leader board.I think it would be best that something like this would not be implemented.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yea that would be crazy wouldn't so I say no.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Basically, what you're saying is your friend wants to change his name and keep his stuff. Sorry, that doesn't happen here.

mushroom_man
mushroom_man
94 posts
Peasant

if u could then u could log in on someone elses account and steal their points.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This is not currently allowed, and will not be allowed in the future. There are many problems that would arise because of this. You cannot change your username, so if you want a new name, you would have to make a new account. But you cannot bring your points with you.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah I figured this would not be allowed.

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

Ya, well, I was just saying it would be cool.

Showing 1-10 of 10