ForumsSupport ForumSee where someone is on Armor Games.

5 1663
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

When someone is on AG and you want to talk to them. You can post a comment on their profile. However, they may not be on their profile so they can't communicate back. I know it says if they are on the forum pages, but I havn't seen it tell you on any other page (please correct me if it does). I think there should be link below their name and personal info on their profile, saying where they are, and will take you to that page when you click on it. It's not much, but I think it could be quite handy and would help promote games to other people.

• 5 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think it's a good idea, but many may think this as "stalker-ish." I mean it could be useful if you really needed to contact someone, but I wonder if thats possible to code into the site.

I also believe that this has been suggested before.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

It's a decent idea, but if you really needed to contact someone (i.e. club meeting, etc) then wouldn't it be easier to trade email/IM screen names? Although, it's a bit contradicatory to keeping things anonymous and prviate :P

They do have this feature on other forums where it'll say "____ is viewing ____". Wouldn't be bad, wouldn't affect me, so I'll just see how the mods/admin weigh in

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

You may consider it as stalking, but it isn,t really because you're not watching them on AG, your just on the same page. If you can call it anything, it's probably classed as copying which is a pretty pathetic thing to do.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to code this into the site?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I am not sure if this is a possibility or not yet, but it is actually a suggestions that I just sent in for review.

As far as privacy goes, it would have to be an option that you could turn on and off. Kinda like comment disabling.

So since it is already something that has gone in for review, I will lock this since it is currently being taken into consideration. Thanks for the input

Showing 1-5 of 5