ForumsSupport ForumSuscribing to game makers

17 3080
waluigiplant
waluigiplant
4 posts
Farmer

I think that we should be able to suscriber to designers we like and get alerted when they make a new game.

• 17 Replies
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

This is a great idea. I alway check to see if certain developers have come out with a new game, and if this happen, it would just tell me.

Would there be a button on the devlopers profile that says,"Recieve New Game Alerts"? That would be cool.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Aug 24, '08 at 8:22pm, drakokirby

Aug 24, '08 at 8:17pm, crimsonblade55
[quote]What exactly is your point rockets rule?We are talking about people like tony, krin,and con artist.The three main developers on AG who made games like Shift,Sonny,and The Last Stand.It would be nice to know when Shift 4 or Sonny 2 comes out.I can't say the same for The Last Stand 3,because there has been no announcements yet,but it would still help.

Exactly. This is the end of the bugging of when games big like Sonny, Last Stand and many more games topics of when they will come.[/quote]

For games like that, it'd be no different. People'd still want to know when the sequel comes out. But for new games (non-sequels) made by the same creator, it'd be useful since the player wouldn't know if the dev made it or not.

I find it easier just to check a feed for dev blog updates, but unfortunately, feeds aren't available for all dev blogs.
Showing 16-17 of 17