ForumsSupport ForumEdit mode on forums

22 3782
yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

Seriously, I think there should be an edit mode on the forum, because :

Number 1: If you see a mistake after you posted the message, you can't change it.
Number 2: If you want to update the information, exemple, in a tutorial of flash, there is a new program to download for FREE but it will appear at the end of the topic, so no one will see it.

Because of this two reasons, I think it should be inplanted on the Armorgames forums.

• 22 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

This has been suggested so much times but I just completely agree so much.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think the mods are currently looking into considering this,but I don't know for sure.I'm pretty sure Carlie has said this before though.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

O so many people have suggested it and I have agred every time!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah been brought up before and I agree with it. But i don't think it will happen for a whil.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yep, this has been brought up many times before. I am not sure as to whether or not this will happen, but at the least I would like to see a 'Post Preview' option implemented. But again, this would take time to plan and time to get through to production. So if it is a possibility, I can't assure you of how much time it would take.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well this tool was very useful when I was back at dewocracy.com they had a edit button and a reply button.So you could edit your posts whenever you needed to,and you could press one button and get a full quote bb code and all put on to your post,but that one really isn't needed.Anyways a edit button could help though,even though it has been suggested so many times before.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

There were about at least 100 times when I wished there was an edit button.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Oh noes, more stickies! We just got rid of a ton of stickies.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Can we please add a sticky about topics that have been made and been locked over and over again? It might help if people look at the sticky. We all need the edit but too cliche.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

there already is a part in one of the stickies about frequently suggested ideas.(I will for now on call the FSI's,no? OK then)Anyways my point is that that already exists drakokirby.

yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

Thank you everyone for your answers, I'm new so I don't know that it have been already said.

Hope something will happen faster as possible. Just want to say to the moderators: keep doing nice job, on other sites, moderators or administrators never talk in post made by member, but I see on Armorgames your doing this and this is pretty GREAT !

Thank you again everyone

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I actually like this idea and support it.

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

[b] Yea they do a great job at it.

Im gonna make a banner for them and put on my myspace.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

That might attract some users, if it's allowed.

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

Should I ask?

http://img001.picture2life.net/2085894/untitled_animation_medium2_highest.gif

Showing 1-15 of 22