ForumsSupport Forumshould they sticky the online status?

11 2236
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

because many people are still saying "status=ofline" i think they dont know about the green dot red dot..i think armor games should stick this because many people will still ask about this.It will help many people if the green button Red button is stickied.

• 11 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

They would need to put it in an already existing sticky,because Carlie doesn't want to have more stickies on the forums.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It's not hard to comprehend. Green means go, red means no.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Not everyone knows that for some reason though.Just like the "OMG age not setting" threads.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah really not very hard to understand.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah.not everyone stares at the names and profiles.sometimes they pass up even the most unmissable things.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Honestly, I rarely get questions about what this means. I think it is pretty self explanatory. If it was something that a lot of people seemed to be confused about, I would consider it. But it just doesn't seem to be the case.

hockeyman
hockeyman
43 posts
Nomad

there isnt too much of a reason to sticky the online status. yes people get confused but they can ask on the forums or leave a comment on a players page

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Status is pretty much what your doing or how your feeling likein bed awake online offline happy sad and stuff like that I do Status,Carlie does status lots of people do status and we all know about the Red/Dot Green Dot!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah now that I think about Carlie always has something like studying or something like that.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

If people wish to post their in-depth updates, they can. Most people will say "online, doing this" or whatever. I think that people know, for the most part, what the dot means, and if they don't they can always ask one of us!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, people can always post on the forums if they don't know what the... dot means.

Showing 1-11 of 11