ForumsSupport ForumSubscribing to Forum Topics

6 2114
GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

I've seen this on a lot of game websites. People can choose to subscribe to a Forum Topic and by subscribing they can choose to get daily, weekly, or monthly updates on the topic (who posted and what they said). That way, people wont have to search through a bunch of pages for the topic that they were interested in. Just a thought.

• 6 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't know about that.Do you have any idea how much people spam forum topics.You would probably get spammed by like 200 emails if you subscribed to Destroy Bob,plus if its really all that interesting of a topic then it will get bumped,and it will stay on the first page.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I don't really think this is needed, if it just got posted on, it should be on page 1. And if it didn't get posted on, then you wouldn't need to view it until it was.

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

True, hadn't thought about that, but like i said...you could decide to get daily or weekly email updates on the forum. THey would just be longer emails thats all.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah That would be kinda cool.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I actually think this is a good idea... I often will post on a forum, then totally forget that I did... and never read up on it.

Obviously, you wouldn't do this on Forum games, but I think the option should be there.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah it really could become helpful in the future.

Showing 1-6 of 6