Forums

ForumsForum Games

Caveman RPG

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 6:11pm

omegaman2_1

omegaman2_1

401 posts

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 6:14pm

omegaman2_1

omegaman2_1

401 posts

Experience Points: you get exp points for doing various things, and thinking outside the box/cup/tree/whatever else.

for now i will just show lvl 1-10 experience

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 6:19pm

omegaman2_1

omegaman2_1

401 posts

Experience points stack when you lvl up. leveling up gives u various bonuses.

lvl 1: 50 exp points lvl 6: 500 exp points
lvl 2: 125 exp points lvl 7: 620 exp points
lvl 3: 200 exp points lvl 8: 750 exp points
lvl 4: 290 exp points lvl 9: 900 exp points
lvl 5: 390 exp points lvl 10: 1070 exp points

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 7:35pm

omegaman2_1

omegaman2_1

401 posts

what dont ppl likes about this?

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 7:48pm

icuzizzi

icuzizzi

386 posts

ill join i want to be ewwgrop

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 7:56pm

omegaman2_1

omegaman2_1

401 posts

ok whats your starting point, health, and gender?

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 7:57pm

icuzizzi

icuzizzi

386 posts

i want to sart in the mountains, health, 8 and gender male

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 7:58pm

icuzizzi

icuzizzi

386 posts

my bad miss read ill start in the rocky area in ill have 8.964()1/23/4/5.76 health

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 8:04pm

ablu2

ablu2

850 posts

Try waiting at least a day before quadruple posting...

 

Posted Aug 25, '08 at 8:04pm

omegaman2_1

omegaman2_1

401 posts

ok ima bump ure health to 10 to be nice


Ewwgrop, you are the leader of a clan of cavemen currently living in the mountains. One day, your 2nd in command and brother, Treesnot, brings your news that massive wolves have been spotted about a mile away from your cave. Your options are:
-Shrug your brother off; he is just being paranoid
-send an attack party out at once
-set up guards and see if they attack or stay away at night
-call the rest of your tribe for a vote

 
Reply to Caveman RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!