ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30879
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
mastaofdaforce
mastaofdaforce
71 posts
Nomad

im back now i want to play as god
name: god
health: infinite
starting place: heaven

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Arg! you can't play as god, no heaven, nop infinite health, play as your character you created earlier and follow the rules or ill ignore you, ban you from this game (wont let you play) and do something else nasty to you that is within my powers. Please dont ruin this for other people

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

ill go and check him out and have ask ranbloo if he is willing to lead the men while i cheack him out..if he refuses than bring the group wiht me

6xp

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-jump out from behind the tree and duel honestly with them

what i said is a player being like you
doing the same thing like you
saying the players what to do, this is what YOU do it isnt?
them maybe other player can do this too
and them you play in this game, because you didnt ever created a character yet. Understand?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you ask Ranbloo if he will take command of the group while you are checking the body. He says, "Of course" and smiles. You check out the body. The scout lays there, dead... or is he? YOu see his hand twitch and see that his stone dagger is in it. Suddenly he lashes out at you, and cuts one of your legs. (-7 hp. Look back to your first post and subtract this from the health i gave you. Keep track of your current health, and state it at the end of your post. example: 10/12) YOu gasp, and look at him. He has a pained look in his eyes. Meanwhile, you hear some movement behind you
Your options are:
-kill the scout
-disarm him then question him
-turn around to see who was moving
-call for help

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

15.5 hp
6xp

i immediately take the dagger away and call for ranbloo..while ranbloo is on his way i question the scout but scanning the area of the noise frequently.... when ranbloo arrives i want him to set a defensive formation around the rock..for the time begin ill have my weapon drawn and ready

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Kamae, do you mean am i playing a character that is saying all these things? Im sorry, but i don't really understand what you are trying to say

BLob, you step out from behind the tree. You see many shocked faces staring at you. It appears most of your tribe was searching for you. "well, well" says the tribe leader, one of the people you heard talking earier, "Looks like you came to face your doom." YOu say, "I want a fair duel. If i win, you leave me alone." THe leader laughs and says, "Sure you can duel. But can you win... against Rok!" A very muscular man steps out towards you. He has a wodden club that is wrapped at the top with metal plates. YOu groan. Rok is the tribes strongest and most brutal warrior. He laughs and spits at the ground near your feet. "You think u can defeat me? Well, you wrong!" The fight has begun!
Your options are:
-flee
-fight! (please describe your first more as detailed as you can. But only tell me a few moves, because i have to have Rok fight back. An example of your first more is: i back against the tree, ready to push off and charge him. Don't actually use what i just said though, because i want you to think of your own fight move)

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

omegaman forget what i say i think i just cant explain

i choose fight.

when the fight began I tired him a bit since it is large, and gave stabbed right in the stomach

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

experience = 14
hp = 22.5

and i hope not sayed to much ^^

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

these are my last posts for tonite

Ewwgrop, you surprise the scout by grabbing the dagger and pulling the dagger away from him. YOu call for Ranbloo. Before you questions the scout you get bowled over. You fall to the ground with one of your warriors on top of you. YOu hear a splat, and the warrior on you grunts and rolls off. Standing above you, with a dagger covered in blood, is Ranbloo, you look over to where he was standing. Somehow, he managed to dispatch all the warriors in the time you were busy witht the scout. He says, "you are no longer needed." His stone dagger flies through the air and thuds in the scouts chest. He falls to the ground dead. Ranbloo pulls another dagger out of his belt, and says, "You next"
Your options are:
-try and run
-fight
-question Ranbloo, since you are about to die anyways

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Blob, the fight starts. Rok keeps swinging at you with both his weapon hand and his free hand. YOu keep ducking and dodging, trying to tire him out. Finally, he break for a few seconds, which is just enough for you. YOur lunge and drive your dagger into his stomach. The tribemembers gasp. Rok just laughs and pushes you backward. He pulls you dagger out of his stomach. Now he has two weapons, but his stomach is bleeding freely. You have no weapons.
YOur options are:
-fight with nothing (tell me precisely what you do ex: charge him duck his attack, kick him in the balls. again, don't use what i just said)
-find a rock or stick to fight with
-run

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-fight with nothing

first i delivered a kick im his balls them a powerful punch in the bleeding stomach

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Instead I add a little more fuel to the fire to keep the rabbits from running away then search for a belladonna bush to add some of its roots to the fire...

Note: Atropa belladonna is better known as nightshade and has extremely toxic tropane alkaloids. These can be found throughout the plan, but are concentrated in the leaves, berries, and especially the roots.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Oops, I forgot, 16 exp

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Blob, you run at Rok and aim a kick at his balls. YOu surprise him and he grunts as your kick lands. YOu follow with a punch in the gut. You his his wound and he grunts again and goes down on one knee. Now he has both daggers pointed right at you and says, "I don't like you. You die NOW!" He charges you with both dagger pointed outward and...
Your options are:
-fight (again tell me exactly what you do)
-run away
-accept your fate
-try and find something do defend him with on the ground

Showing 76-90 of 186