ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30857
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

opss i forget to say my name, it is Blob (Duhn?)

---------------------------------------------------
and sorry for my bad english because i'm from brazil

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

necro, ure health is 33

Throekengraa, you have long roamed the mountain you call home. In fact, you were born there. Your parents were alone and scared when they had you, and died when you were 10. You have taught yourself all the neccesary skills to survive, but winter is here, and food is scarce. One day, you notice a rabbit hopping close to a crevasse.
Your options are:
-run at the rabbit and try and kill it
-go cautiously towards the rabbit to try and kill it
-leave it alone; it's too dangerous to go after it.
-look for footprints in the snow; maybe the rabit has a home and your can get more food

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

Is there anyone here?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae50 your health is 22.5

Blob, your parents are long dead, kill by their own tribe in an act of defence. Your father and mother tried to kidnap the tribe leader and force him to make them the leaders of the tribe. You were 2 at the time. Your sister, who was 8, warned the rest of the tribe of your parents' plot. 14 years later, food is scarce, and you are banned from the tribe for trying to eat your sister. Now you live alone in the woods, and you kill anyone who gets near you. You love to kill people, especially your former tribesmen. This morning, you are awoken by a rustling in the undergrowth.
Your options are:
-go back to sleep
-investigate the noise
-stand sentry near the bush and look for any animals/humans who could have made the noise
-jump at the bush, ready to kill

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-jump at the bush, ready to kill

MWHmeUHMEumUMEHWemwmuhmMi am pretty bad in the game ^^

and sometime the players will meet themselves in the game?

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I spot the rabbits tracks in the snow and follow them to its burrow always keeping 20 feet from its to keep from alerting it with my scent when it returns. When I arrive at its home snap a branch from a nearby tree and burrow myself into the snow by its burrow. Using a stone tool i sharpen the branch into a spear. To stab the rabbit when it returns and to kill other rabbits in its burrow afterwards.

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

ill ask him to comprinmise

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

u mean meet other players? possibly.

Blob, you grab your stone dagger from your pocket and rush the bush. As you burst through, a surprised Ingo (your tribe's lead tracker) stares at you. Wait I can explian I was -- your dagger cuts his sentence short, as well as his neck. He falls to the ground, dead. (not good, but u get 10 xp for the kill. keep track of it.)
Your options are:
-loot the body
-go back to sleep
-ponder the meaning of his appearane and his words
-investigate the area to see if someone else was with him

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you ask Ranbloo to think this over. Maybe you two can compromise?, you say. After much chin scratching and glaring at you, he says, "how about we send scouts out to check the wolves out? In the meantime, we could prepare a small defence."
Your options are:
-say no
-kill him for messing with you
-say yes
-ask for a tribe vote
-say yes to one of the ides but no to the other (tell me which you say yes and wich you say no to)

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

i think i dont understand well what did u say but i will asnwer

when i killed that ingo i begin to be afraid if more ingos was here and i looted the body, but thinking with myself i go after someone else, if there was 1 ingo i can kill 2 too but 3 i run away, so when i looking for a Ingo i found my dad and my mon with 2 more ingos...

i will let you finish ^^

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

necro +4 xp for thought (keep track of it) and u already hav a stone dagger

Throekengraa, you arrive where the rabbits tracks stop and indeed there is a burrow. You cannot hear and noises coming from inside, however
YOur options are:
-dig up the burrow and kill the rabbits
-wait for the rabbits to come out, if there are any
-wait for the rabbit that you saw before
-go back to the rabbit you saw before and try to kill it

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

yes to both even though it was aginist the tribes vote

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

i would also like some guards to be around me incase the village has any anger wiht my chioce aginst the vote

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I wait for the rabbit while holed up in the snow. It naively approaches from behind the trees, the fresh snow covers my scent. It naively approaches me, when close I lash out and spear it. I quickly bury it so that I may dig up its burrow...

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no one asnwered me ='(

Showing 16-30 of 186