ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30882
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Throekengraa, you suddenly stab upward at the rabbit, it jumps away at your movement, but not quick enough. Your dagger cuts across its front legs, and it falls to the ground, twithcing in pain. You quickly kill it. (+7 exp)
Your options are:
-skin it and eat it raw
-try and cook it
-save it until later to cook and rest for now
-attack the burrow (tell me how you do it if you do)

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

masta unoriginal hp so ima put u at 15. Just pick your starting point so i can start your scenario before i leave for t'nite

mastaofdaforce
mastaofdaforce
71 posts
Nomad

does heaven or hell count??
if not then the rocky place

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I bury the rabbit in the snow (to preserve it and prevent predators from smelling it), then I gather some kindling, sticks, and leaves to make a smoky fire. I start it in the rabbits burrow and...

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

can i join? here's my stats:

Name: Gztes (i dont know... came at random)
Hp: 243553-493028*a to the power of -50/58120*(69273+384745)*2134.609483048/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 = i dont know

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-cook the fish

man it will be more people like you? like to say the histories, a moderator...

and asking again we will never meet with other players?
i wanna meet with icuzzizi ^^

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae yes you might meet with him but it would take a long time to find each other and you can't make your descisions based off of trying to find him

Ugulot, you and your father walk wearily toward a group of boulders a little ways away. The climate is harsh in the place that you live, and you are trying to find shade before the sun reaches its full heating potential. Technically, Gomah is no your father, since he found you on the side of a cliff when you were a baby. But he has been a father to you, teaching you and feeding you, so that is what you call him now. Wait. In the distance. Is that... a person? It is! your father starts to run towards the figure. You two haven't seen someone since you were little, and the person died soon after the meeting. You father calls to you, "are you coming?"
Your options are:
-run with him
-tell him you two should proceed cautiously, the person may be bad
-shrug it off as yet another mirage, and head to the boulders
-let your father go, and stay back at a distance

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

wow necro good thinking +5 exp points. remember to state your total exp points after your post. If you don't know it, look back to see if i have given you previous exp and add it up.

Throekengraa, after burrying the rabbit, you look around for small sticks and twigs. After about 30 minutes, you gather enough to start a small, smokey fire. you quickly make the fire right inside the rabbits burrow, seeing as it won't last for long. NOthing appears, but listening closely, you hear quivering inside the burrow.
Your options are:
-wait some more
-give up and cover the fire
-carefully dig thru the burrow
-lunge at the burrow from the front or the top

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

okay ^^

and you is writing my story rigth now it isnt?

and the thing about being moderator? you will asnwer me?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

octobokid, your health is 28.

Gztes, just aproaching the end of your warrior training at age 15, your clan descides to let you take on the ice ages biggest challange, killing a wolly mammoth (no pun intended). You have been selected to lead a party of hunters, wich includes your friend and fellow warrior-in-training, Matu. Leading a hunting party is an honor, and if you succeed in the hunt, you will become an official warrior/hunter for your clan. Since your clan is not too big (hard to keep one so in the ice age), you only have 6 other hunters coming, including Matu and a a warrior who passsed her training last year, Mocli. THis is her first mammoth hunt as well.
Your options are:
-accept the leader position
-say you aren't ready to lead, and just become part of the party
-say you are't ready for this at all, and go back and train more

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae i don't understand your question about being a moderator, maybe try and re-phrase the question.

Blob, after the sucess of your catch, you descide to eat. You start a fire (finding sticks is easy), and soon you are eating a nicely cooked fish. After a quick drink in the stream to was the fish down, you drift slowly to sleep... CRACK! a twig snapping wakens you up. YOu hear muffled sounds and thudding of feet coming your way quickly. Whatever it is, it must have seen your fire or smelt the fish. You don't have much time.
Your options are:
-run away
-hide in the undergrowth and see who/what it is
-stand your ground

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

-hide in the undergrowth and see who/what it is

when i say being a moderator is like being you, writing the storys for other player of Caveeman RPG, also with other people like you you can play too

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

say yes

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Kamae you mean create a character for myself?

Blob, you quickly hide behind a tree. As you do, you start to hear voices. "Ha, you were right. He left a fire over here. I doub't he went far." Another voice says, "Who knows? with all the noise the other made, he could be long gone." The first voice says, "Well then, lets just look around and see who is right." You realise after a while that these are your tribe members. They must be hunting you! And it sounds like there are a lot of people in the group.
Your options are:
-jump out from behind the tree (and attack if you want. Tell me how you attack [throw knife, charge them, duel, etc.] if you do)
-walk calmly out from the tree
-run away
-sneak up behind them

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

guys, remember to say your exp after each post cause im not keeping track right now.

Ewwgrop, you take the lead from Ranbloo. You can see that he is mad, but he does not say anything. After a few minutes trekking toward the wolves, Ranbloo starts to lag behind. Now he is at the back of the group, even though he is physically fit. Despite heading in the direction the scout pointed you, you haven't seen the wolves. One of the warriors shouts, "Look over by that rock!" You look. there is chibarye, cut up and bruised, bleeding in several places. He is not moving.
Your options are:
-go up to he and check him out (you know what i mean)
-have someone else check him out (specify who)
-leave him there

Showing 61-75 of 186