ForumsSupport ForumUNLOCKABLES?? You'll think it's silly.

12 2604
Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

I was just kinda thinking? umm you could like lock sum games and let us unlock them by getting AG points.

But then you know your thinking about that, like yea that could be fun, and then your like well you have to rate games and comment them to get points.

well i thought maybe you could somehow give people points by getting in the high scores in the games that we have unlocked and earning more points to buy like a good game like you know ummm, for example Sonny, protector, stuff like that.

I dont know, crazy ideas coming and going so I'd thought I http://img001.picture2life.net/2085894/untitled_animation_medium2_highest.gifwould drop it off and see what everyone else said about it.

• 12 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

It would encourage more spam just to unlock again. As well, some games would get less plays.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

This would just be yet another reason for people to spam...

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Almost everything is another reason for people to spam =(

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

really?

i thought it would be neat, but ok, ill just agree wuth you.

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

ohh. well i was just making suggestions.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

It's good that people are making suggestions. As well, if you have to put "you'll think it's silly" in the title it probably won't work.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Don't be sorry! At least we know that there are some people thinking around here!

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

well i was just thinking of a wild and crazy thing so, idk i sorry.

ill make new suggestions after i read what everyone kinda goes by and ill take veiws and make my own up.

MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

Also, Im sure most of AG's hits are from non members.

However there really should be points awarded for Highscores and what not. (not that I would have any

CON_XD
CON_XD
1 posts
Nomad

I don't think it would be a good idea for games because it won't be fair on the games creators to have their game thought of as inferior. And also a crap game to one person, is awesome to the next. But i do think there should be more unlockables on this site. Like different zones similar to prestige mode on the xbox maybe? so higher prestiges get access to videos and author interviews for example.
Just trowing it out there
CON.

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Yes,it would be another way to encourage spam so its a definite no.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

I don't think that idea is very good, like what everyone else said it encourages spam and I think people should just play whatever game they want

Showing 1-12 of 12