ForumsSupport ForumBadges

26 4335
kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

i was thinking....by playing the games, not commenting, we would earn badges by beating stuff. we could then use the badges as Armatars. like you know how in like, buttonhunt there are awards? sorta like that, except you do stuff. like maybe for fr2 you could get one for jumping a certain distance?
just tell me if u like!

• 26 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Good idea, but you can't really track someone's progress in the flash game. That would be something the mods would have to personally award however that create way too much work for them.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

if you have ever been on kongregate, you would know what i mean.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I have never actually been on Kongregate.. but I don't think there is a way to make this work.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This has been suggested before a lot, and Carlie told us this would make us like Kongregate. We want to be unqiue.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yes... AG should be a unique place... I mean it has great features and stuff already

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

But it needs more. Oh well, it's still young :P

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

hm......i guess ag should be unique. but we should be able to make our own accounts unique somehow!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

so the badges would kinda be like trophies?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah...

But it's unique!

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

that does seem pretty cool.

What would the trophies look like?

AH.

Im putting a banner of AG so more people will come and play here. Then ill have a link thats big so people can click on it and come enjoy everything.

http://img001.picture2life.net/2088096/trtgfrf_medium2_highest.gif

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This would be very hard to do... But it's cool.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This would require them to code in badges into any new games they make,but they could not do this for older games,just as a note.Unless they made newer version of those games,as in editing them,which would take too much work to do.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Pretty good Caution and as for the suggestion it has been suggested quite alot but it whats Kongregate has and AG likes to be an original sites with their ideas from users.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

People, we don't want AG to be like kongregate, if you want badges so bad join kongragate, all right?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True, AG should be a unique gaming experience

Showing 1-15 of 26