ForumsSupport ForumFMIG file Complaints

27 4446
FMIG
FMIG
14 posts
Nomad

Firetail Madness Institution of gaming here.

This is my complaint thread.

A certain user has complained that we need a forum topic search box! I totally agree!

I also file a complaint that AG is slowing down! Let's get a gig up and speed this place!

*rant is over*

• 27 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ignore the rant part.

I was overdoing it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You don't get it.

I mean the fact that the pages are loading slowly and it takes a long time for it to appear.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Why did you make a thread like this?If you think AG is running too slow then type you just need to type a bit faster.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

lol, i think this needs to be locked.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Also I don't know what a forum topic search box is,but if its anything like the community search than it won't work very well.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Oh that's probably just an issue with your computer running slow.Do you think Dan can do anything to make it run faster?I don't really think so.

FMIG
FMIG
14 posts
Nomad

Carlie made it run faster once before, but she didn't tell us what she did. I think she kicked the computer and it all went faster. And believe me, it's not the computer. It runs fast on other sites.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

A forum topic search box is a search so you can find if a specific thread has already been made so you don't make a copy of it. Just a suggestion by someone else.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Sorry to say this but the FMIG is a bit immature. I know you want to post good ideas on that profile, but all suggestions go to the forums. If you pute good suggestions that you think will work into that profile, then what? It will not increase the chances of the idea being used at all.

By now everyone should realise that just because a member is popular, they will not become a mod... or if an idea is popular, it will not necessarily come into effect.

<-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*->

Now about the idea... ArmorGames is not slowing down. People are going back to school now so it will seem a little bit slower.

Do not worry about helping ArmorGames when there is nothing that needs helped. As a member, you can pute a lot into this site and help it out a lot but stop overdoing everything! Too many people are trying to hard to start something new and exciting when it is nothing more than already done and a failure.

Do not worry about making this site better and do not spend all your time trying to figure out how you can improve ArmorGames. Those are the jobs for the admins. Feel free to post your ideas here but post only ideas that you have thought out very carefully and let them be. Do not post a bunch of ideas hoping that one of them will be accepted.

Talk within other sections of the community, do not backseat-mod, and be helpful only when the situation permits. Do not spend all your time trying to think of new ways to improve the site. Spend more time playing games and enjoying the site first. The best best ideas I have seen normally come from users who hardly ever post their ideas of how to improve the site. Those users come up with great ideas because they do not try to hard and they take the time to see what realy does need fixed on the site and what does not need fixed.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Hmm...it goes pretty fast for me Firetail are you sure its not your broswer or something?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Mainly if it starts running slow for me than I just keep refreshing the page until it gets back up to speed.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I've only noticed it every now and then. Sometimes when I press "Post your Reply" it takes 5 minutes for the page to load again, even if I already posted it.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Also the site will slow down a little bit sometimes. It happens. Just wait about 10 minutes and it should run smoothly again.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, NoName. I'm not back-seat modding, I first just thought about complaints for myself, but then a user went up and told me that we needed a search box for the forums. Then I came up with this idea. It's not really complaining, just a suggestion thread like eddie13's.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

lol, i think this needs to be locked.

Sorry I was talking about a few other things I have noticed. You don't realy backseat mod but it is an issue I have been noticing.
Showing 1-15 of 27