ForumsSupport ForumBanning problems.....

11 2930
Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

People, you have to stop making fun of people for one reason or another! Look at Star Screamer and Lilboi3000, They were both quit then banned because they were being ripped by incosidorate people! You don't have to pummel KoG or Star Screamer asking them "Are you mad because you arn't number 1?" Of course it probably bothers them, who wouldn't be? I am not ranting but i just think that you shouldn't make fun of people, even if they are a wooden serf. I hate seeing people of AG quit, and I hope you do, too.

• 11 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Look, StarScreamer was making fun of me. How come nobody cares? Only the quit people deserve all the attention.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

Hey, I know that Star Screamer made fun of you, and I think he was driven to that with all the posts about being number two.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

dude i don't want to be 1 again i want to have more merits that's more worth then the 1 place i can tell

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I never did anything like that, and he took it out on me.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I dont think anyone should care about rank so much that they will make fun of others...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, some people do. But someone is probably going to pass me soon.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

If someone passed you firetail, would you pass the torch willingly and live with it?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I dunno... I think it's going to take a while to pass Firetail... 7,000 point lead or something? lol.

Cino
Cino
57 posts
Nomad

ss was acting like a baby so much boo hoo hes going to suicide

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yup, the moderators always do something for a reason. You have to live to accept that.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I thought this thread was about problems with banning...
Please do not complain about users getting banned. We are very very conservative when it comes to banning or deleting accounts and those who have been deleted have certainly deserved it.
If someone is having a problem with people insulting them, then they should speak to a moderator - but this is not the way to handle the situation.

Showing 1-11 of 11