ForumsSupport Forumi need help

8 4151
jackspearow9
jackspearow9
12 posts
Nomad

some one keeps deleting all my posts for no reason when ever i get to a gold pawn or something they delete all my posts

• 8 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

That is because your posts keep being reported as SPAM. If you would like your posts to stay around, make sure to make them longer and more constructive, or else they may be deleted and you will lose points.

jackspearow9
jackspearow9
12 posts
Nomad

i do i even made a full detailed walk through and that was deleted too all my posts are deleted i even helped a game maker have a plot for the game and it still was deleted i helped people and complimented there posts and added but still everything is deleted

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know who may have done it specifically. I was warned about some of your posts earlier, but they were gone before I got there. Could it have been that you did repeat posts for the walkthrough?

jackspearow9
jackspearow9
12 posts
Nomad

no i didn't i checked right after i posted i looked through all the comments for a walkthrough there were none so i thought i would post one

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well I can't really say then. But I do know that a lot of your posts lately have been reported as SPAM. You may want to ask one of the admins for further information.

jackspearow9
jackspearow9
12 posts
Nomad

well who is a admin right now

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Both Dan and John are admins. Although I suggest you contact them directly, instead of starting a topic about it.

GamerzMaster
GamerzMaster
7 posts
Nomad

how do i make a game my fav?

Showing 1-8 of 8