ForumsSupport Forumarmor games is boring it needs something to make it fun again cos loads of people are quiting

84 10669
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

right armor games is now boring as hell i joined newgrounds today and unless armor games gets better im not comming back i mean i play armor games all of my online time
but im thinking newgrounds is better please improve armor games wat i mainly want is no more point system it cuases arguments cos people abuse geeks[get pionts like ary secound] new people and low ranked clan members

• 84 Replies
thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

Flag
Listen you little impatient twit!
AmorGames 2.0 is very new! They are still working on the profile upgrades and such. So just be patient!
Newgrounds is a bunch of artists, and developers. Not gamers like us

i agree and listen you can't just go and post a load of rubbish there are plenty of people on this site and if you think its boring why are you on it
Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

There might be so much people quitting dude but you really don't know how popular this site is at sometime theres over 150 users online for god sake.So if you really think its this boring go to some other site like Newgrounds or Kongregate AG is actually very fun and so not addicting it has almost over 100 games aswell so we might be saying bye to you soon.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Hey... lots of people LOVE this site, and I am one of them. If you think it's boring... why do you come on the site? It's pointless... it doesn't make sense.

If you think it's boring, maybe you should be coming up with some suggestions to make it better...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

If you think Armorgames isn't going anywhere then feel free to leave.

(no need to flame this guy)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This really does not provide any sort of suggestion. I understand your concern, but I can't really take it seriously unless you actually constructively express your ideas on what we can change to make your gaming experience on this site better. Just saying 'it's boring, add something', does not give us any idea of that changes you would like to see implemented.

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

And once again, Carlie is right want to make the site better give us a suggestion and you might make it better othwerwise it will just stay the same.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I have went on newgrounds recently, because I was bored, but I still came back, because I found this website is a lot better and more clean.

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

i agree with firetail...newgrounds is kinda.....you know what i mean

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I checked out the NG forums...not a pretty thing.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

I like this site because of the forums and all the great games...

HOWEVER!!!

I recently joined Kongregate simply because I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS...

I'm still an armorgamer (has that word been used, or did I coin it?...don't think I've heard it before, but I'm sure someone's said it...hmm), but I think Kongregate is cool solely because of their achievement things.

If AG got a few achievement--coded games that could award Armor points for getting the achievements in them--that'd keep it exciting, give gamers something to work for, and overall keep and attract users.

I think it's fine...this is just a suggestion to make it better.

And guys, don't flame him, he's bringing an important point to our attention.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey guys first off just because a guy is flaming AG does not mean you should start flaming NG.Last time I checked this site was created by users of NewGrounds.So its best that you don't do so.Also please try to say something constructive if you are going to say that AG should be improved in the future.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

No one should be flaming anyone here. But the fact still stands that this thread does not present anything constructive, or any sort of actual 'suggestion.'

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

ProgramPro

Yes, we do want to be popular and such like Kongregate, but I don't think we should copy their ideas, and plus, we like to be unique, and have our own system of doing thing.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

crimsonblade55

I am not flaming NG. I am simply saying that their forums should be better moderated.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

No one should be flaming anyone here. But the fact still stands that this thread does not present anything constructive, or any sort of actual 'suggestion.'

Ummm...did u read my post?

Also, we aren't copying Kongregate...there are tons of things with achievement systems (Xbox 360, Steam, I think PS3). I'm just suggesting a new gimmick, to attract or keep armor gamers.

And @Firetail_madness, don't say "we" as if you and everyone else flaming this guy are a devoted member of armorgames and I am not...I love this site and I'm as devoted as you are...

Also please don't reply with "AG doesn't need gimmicks" w/o explaining why.
Showing 1-15 of 84