ForumsSupport ForumClick on Games Rated

9 2055
Odwraca
Odwraca
37 posts
Nomad

I think it would be pretty neat if you could click on games rated and view the games that the user has rated and what they rated it as. and maybe a average score that the user gives games?

• 9 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Actually this idea does not sound all that bad. I can think of a downside though, you may get quite a few people giving straight 1s or 10s just to keep their average high but you will always have people abusing any new idea if possible.

I actually like this idea, if they can impliment this into the site I would enjoy it.

I have noticed that many people lately use the excuse "This idea is hard to program and would be hard to put into this site". Please stop saying this, the difficulty of changing this site is not every a real problem. I am sure that if Dan likes an idea, he will work on it untill it works. Sometimes there may moments where the coding is more work than what it is worth but in most cases, stop using "this is too much coding work". Most people on this site know very little on creating a website as it is so don't use it as a reason anymore.

Sorry, I am just anoyed at how many times I have heard the "this would be too hard to code" excuse.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Woah, first time idea I've heard this, and I agree with NoNameC68. However, I must say that almost all the ideas can be abused.

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Hmm thats actually a pretty good suggestion I really like it but I have only rated a couple of games but it would be pretty neat to see your average rating of games and see what people rate games.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Its not a bad idea actually I wonder my average rating on games it would probably be 7/10 or something like that but it is a pretty good idea.

Odwraca
Odwraca
37 posts
Nomad

I think that you would naturally have people try to exploit it or be a pain like NoName said. But I was thinking that it may give more incentive for people to rate games that way.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I honestly don't see the point. I mean, you could see how that person feels about certain games, but it really wouldn't do anything important.

hockeyman
hockeyman
43 posts
Nomad

i like the idea because it would show u what kind of games that user likes or how tough they rate the games
or if the way they rate is even fair

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I think this is good, but how would it be organized?

Some people have hundreds of games rated...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow dude that would take up ALOT of space.it would have to be saved over 970 games one one server.

Showing 1-9 of 9