ForumsSupport ForumHow to properly give your opinion.

70 9033
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Ok. So in a blind hope to maybe get people to stop posting opinions in a bad fashion or just posting horrendous replies that make my eyes bleed I just want to go over a few things. T_T

1- Actually read

I hate going through a thread or making one and finding people going "yeah good idea but it would be good if you did this also!" when that idea is blatantly in the original idea. I see tons of people who read just the title and then post their ideas or a flaw when it has been talked about already or the problem resolved in the actual idea. So please when you plan on actually posting try and read everyone's posts to make sure what you say isn't completely useless. Or if you post an idea that it hasn't already been said.

2- Saying "Good idea, lets do this!" won't make anything happen

Now the times I have seen this is unbelievable. Everywhere! Everyone just keeps posting this thinking they are helping or if enough people post spamtastic comments like "I like this!" or "good idea I agree" that it will be implemented. But it won't. It won't help at all and the only thing you are really doing is crowding up the space when people actually try and discuss the flaws and upside of ideas. When someone wants to actually talk about and help actually improve the idea it's annoying having to filter through tons of people just agreeing with the idea so that they can get AP. If you are going to talk be more productive.

3- If you're going to post be productive

If you're going to post like I said and refer to #2 don't post stupid comments on how you feel. Actually state a proper opinion on the idea. See if there are flaws that aren't already mentioned or different ways the idea could be implemented. Who knows you could bring up a good point and help the idea grow and possible come into existence.

4- "Good idea let's tell Carlie! I hope she implements this!" <- no

If there is a good idea, a mod will get to it in time don't worry. And talking about the idea to a mod won't make a difference it will only make them more judgmental because you are asking for it, just like being a mod. And to clear things up just cause Carlie likes the idea doesn't mean it will happen. Carlie knows what she is doing and knows the limits of AG. Even if she likes the idea of having an Armor Game city or MMORPG or 10 00000 armartars she knows it won't happen. She only picks ideas that are helpful and could have a chance of happening. Which comes to my next point that she doesn't automatically make things happen, she likes the idea and she will make a list for Dan who has the final decision, not her. So don't get on her back.

5- Stop whining

I keep seeing people whining that "oh AG never accepts any of our ideas" or "good idea but they will never accept it" now this is becoming more and more frequent. Stop whining, just cause someones good idea doesn't get accepted is not the end of the world. There are tons of good ideas. Just cause you and others like it doesn't make it good for the site. Some ideas are utterly stupid and people like it then complain that it's not getting accepts. If it's good and can happen, then it will there is no reason it shouldn't so there's obviously a problem with the idea if it's not accepted. Whining won't make anything better, ever.

6- Don't suggest mods

So, if someone makes a good suggestion, don't say "hey thats awesome you should be mod" or "this guy should be mod" or any of that. Mods won't be chosen because someone says that. And if someone says this to you just say thanks or ignore it. Don't go yes or I agree or anything. That will just ruin your chances if you had any! XD

EXTRA 7- Stop bringing back ideas

Now this mainly goes to the having semi mods stuff. When an idea isn't accepted people thing if they repost it with a little difference people will find it to be a new idea and so will mods so they will accept it! No. Although most members are stupid enough to fall for it but the mods aren't. They know it's a blatant repost and will ignore it. This goes especially for the mod repost. Like having spam mods, comment mods, all get rejected and what happens? Someone reposts but instead of calling them mods they called them assistants or something, everyone falls for it, I don't know why.. it's so obvious. The mods know it and won't go for it. And anyone who posts about making semi mods and such always think that since the idea is there's they will become one, get the dreams out of your head. If anything those topics make you look bad.

Another extra: 8 - always agree with me

So yeah this is self-explanatory, always agree with my suggestions because I am amazing.

• 70 Replies
Showing 91-90 of 70