57 posts
Nomad

OMG THE BEST GAME EVER I PLAYED FOR PC IF U HAVE THIS GAME COMMENT PLZ

• 9 Replies
dg16dg
dg16dg
16 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that game is really fun, the graphics are good, the weapons are fun to use, the Plasmids idea is great and the creepiness to action ratio is perfect

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

its ok

Yfor4
Yfor4
9 posts
Nomad

Its fun..

lack of multiplayer though ='[

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I personally think that this game is absolutely amazing. The graphics were well done, the storyline is interesting, the plot twists are surprising, and the voices were actually done by professionals and therefore added to the overall 'creepy' effect of the game.

I appreciate how they went all out to ensure that every part of the game would fit together well and add to the overall aesthetic. I was very impressed by the voice acting.

But I do agree that it would be cool if somehow there was some sort of multi-player built in. Saying "Heal!" to warn my boyfriend that his health is getting low when he is fighting a Big Daddy, isn't necessarily my idea of multi-player... lol.

RockStar_G
RockStar_G
21 posts
Nomad

I have it for X-Box 360 and I am addicted to it. I agree with Carlie on everything (except for the boyfriend part, lol)

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

I loved to set trap, the electric bolt and the cyclone trap were my bests friends. The freakiest part was at the power to the people station near the petrified girl on the chair that just jump behind you. Btw I heard they will make a second game.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

It's fun and cool. I like it.

SiickxExOtiiKx
SiickxExOtiiKx
92 posts
Nomad

i love that game its a game where one guy crashes on a ocean and go into and underwater world of undiscovered art, places and people. you go through a variety of levels and at the end you kill the guy that explained the whole thing to you

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

The only thing I didn't like in Bioshock was that you had to switch between weapons and Plasmids. BUT I heard they added that to Bioshock2

Showing 1-9 of 9