ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Nergyl War (better than faceless ^-^)

14 3717
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hello! I have had this in my head and just want to say, I HAVE THIS COPYRIGHTED!!! Yeeeaaahhhh! Anyways, here goes the introduction.

+++INTO+++
I, one of the few surviving this accursed war between 3 worlds am documenting my life as a soldier. I have no family, friends, or acquaintances. They have all died from this slaughter. It started in year 1998. An undocumented space-craft had crashed, I dug this information up in a government file when I started in the military. Apparently, the craft had no pilot, and before we could take any samples of it, it borrowed itself into the earth like a tick. Unlike a tick, this parasite would kill everything.
After ten years, two gigantic aircraft covered the sky. One with colors of gold and white, with the other jet black and dull gray. Each had two symbols similar to each other. The symbols were so simple, yet so hard to put into words. Each aircraft had covered the sky everywhere. No sun was to be found at that time, and pure fear had struck. The darkness only lasted for a short time, about 30 minutes or so. Not even starlight had gotten to the earths surface that day.
Two years later, people were starting to dissapear. Cities started to go dark, and families were never heard of again. This wasn't only in the United States of America. It was thought to be a world-wide Armageddon. Christians thought it was the beginning of the rapture. Sadly enough, only half that statement is true. Later people started to investigate the dead towns. They were horrified with their results. They found that the buildings were covered in a odd substance. Plants of unkown origin had started to form. The seeds of the plants were highly volatile and unstable. The leaves of the plant were harder than steel.
The findings of the dead town were scary, and the world went to panick. Some 10% percent or so of human population commited suicide, thinking it was the end. Other people fled from dead towns, or had hidden in remote places. All attempts were in vain. The findings found at dead towns were only of the outskirts. After the alien subjects that were found, they had waited to go farther into the city. Another crisis seemed to have followed, a human contact with something of a monster. Afraid that it might be a predator, people took to the fight or flight, sadly enough, we fought. This was not a good choice, for they had been freind. We were to blind to see it. They liberated a couple of dead towns, making it of pure gold and peace. Some buildings even generated their own light. At this moment, when the dead towns came to be. The earth was now caught in crossfire.
+++end of Intro+++

Like it? leave a comment. I, like most times, just did this off the top of my head. Please enjoy. ^-^

• 14 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 14