ForumsSupport ForumArmor games history

30 4481
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

hi i was thinking should there be a Armor games history like the nicest person or the person with the most armor points or any other things like person with the lowest points or the top ten people that com on the most plz if you think there should be other stuff plz write it down.

• 30 Replies
Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Well people would be complaining if they were not the niceest person on AG.Look at the player ranking if you want to see who has the most AP and the least AP is 0AP duh and lots of people have that much AP!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well top 10 there and least armor points have to be like 20,000 of those peopl.you get a point your already ranked 2,000.most points hello riht the fire_tail.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

The history should be more like "Most merits" or "Most comments"...Stuff like that.

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

@theone99 you don't need 1 point for rank 200 I have over 150 and still don't even have rank 3000.

Most Merits:Nick_Coolhaha
Most Comments:Firetail_Madness

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya wat manutd4life096 said but there has to be more

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i know the most merits and that has been brought up and brought down by mods.most comments and most known outside of the top 10 and mods/creators.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Shane, ever think that it might change? Ever think some people might not want to search through 130,000 users to see who does? "Most games rated" too.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya and there should be like the person no 1 will never forget

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

First user, when Armor games was changed to that from GoG...Stuff like that! It's interesting to read that stuff!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

lets see also first post and first forum topic!

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya how i mean who will creat the history and were will it be at

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yep. It will include everything in the History of this site ever since Daniel created it. Might be a bit of work though, but it will definitely be a great addition to this site.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

i am not i was just giving a idea and this is were it lead to and plus i only can think of stuff that will be great for AG and make AG have more people

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

your armatars are confusing me..well yeah but people are gonna say "Its to much coding for the mods" well tough, more work for them,better for us..like the sportcenter live thing.doesnt matter if it might be too tough it matters for the gamers..mods have feelings to though so dont make them make 500 new things.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Ok, I'm Silver Prince, he's Wooden. I use perfect grammar, he doesn't capatalize. And I'm cooler. =D =p

Showing 1-15 of 30