ForumsSupport Forummerits

13 2598
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

DONT MESS UP I KNOW HOW HTEY ARE GOT
But i would like to make the next suggestionwhen you visit your friends profile how not to try to put a link that shows you their merits?

this will be good idea and will show a clearer example of how to get one

• 13 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Could you rephrase that? Are you trying to say there should links to peoples merits?

Personally, I think that's a bad idea, considering the fact that there would be about 39 links on mine, 78 on someone else's and 120+ on nickcoolhaha's. It'd be a lot of work and digging around for nothing really because quite frankly, the FAQ and the HOW TO guide really are helpful.

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

i may be mistaken but i think this has been posted already. i didnt understand the "how not to try" part

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well many people are wanting a system to show their comments that they got merits on. This wouldn't be a bad idea though (being able to view their meritted comments).

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't find that too be too useful. As InTheZone said, some people have so many. Also most people don't know where they got them. But mods are starting to tell us, which I think is good enough!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

What are you saying.

Proper conventions and grammar would help...

So could you make it readable?

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Well many people are wanting a system to show their comments that they got merits on

It's a shame mods or admins couldn't just tell us what we earned a merit for, it would save some coding! Then again, they do their modding in their own free time and time is precious :P
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

ups! sorry the thing is that im mexican so my grammar and spelling is not so good but i've made my best an its rephrased now

why not to be able to see your merits on your profile or put a link to show your merits anyway like it or not i think its a good idea because it woul help people to see how a comment needs to be so you can earn a merit

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

No. I will never accept this in my entire life, that' totally wrong and I think you should be dead for it. I will personally hunt you and anyone like you! How could you be so atrocious! I didn't know such people were allowed in ArmorGames. Honestly I thought we had more class than to let people who don't capitalized Mexican into AG.. :

Are i honestly can not tell if you are being serious or not.

I have gone back and forth, but i can't decide. So are you?
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

why not to be able to see your merits on your profile or put a link to show your merits anyway like it or not i think its a good idea because it woul help people to see how a comment needs to be so you can earn a merit

(Sorry for the double post).

Anyways. Thanks, i under stand now.

But they are shown on your profile. Where all your points and stuff are, it says the number right there.

Oh wait, i just realized something. You mean the ACTUAL comments them selves don't you?

If so, then ok. I think that would be cool, but i don't see how it would be done. It seems like it would be kind of hard...
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hey chiblin im mexican too but dont make us all look bad..I actually read well, have pretty decent grammar(not on the computer) and when i was in third grade i beat 5 graders at a spelling bee but yet..im no nerd.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think we should bring this thread back to the subject of merits.

As wonderful as the mexicans are, we need to forget them for now.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol Ricador you know I was making it seem that I hate Mexicans and ended it by saying I just hate the fact that he didn't capitalize the M in Mexican right..

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

what does this have to do with merits? I mean ok

Mexican+Merits=Merican? LOL

Showing 1-13 of 13