ForumsSupport ForumWant an invisible AG hat? 15$

33 4907
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol found this here. Not sure if anyone else found this, probably but just for the heck of it. If you want a sweet AG hat it's 15$, but the question is whether or not it will actually SEND!

http://armorgames.com/store/item/4

• 33 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wow, how did you figure this out? Weird....

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I don't get it. It shows a normal AG hat for me...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

So, uh, what exactly is it supposed to show? I see a black hat with Armor Games written on the front and the logo on the top part.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah it looks like some kind of thing they put in as a fake item,and they didn't bother getting rid of it.It's interesting what you can do while screwing around with a url code.Anyways that's a pretty interesting find.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Crimson Blade, both of your links lead to nowhere. =D And I definitely don't get what you are saying either.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

http://armorgames.com/store/item/3

that's not a real hat.Look at it.If you go to the store that item doesn't even exist.Also check out the other one I just put up.It seems that there were quite a few tests done.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol man. The hat isn't in the normal store if you look but it exists, its neat.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

look closely that logo was photo shopped in.The whole hat is fake.Also the link I gave you.Apparently the first 3 items all look like that according to the url.the 5th item is the first real product.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well I never made it into a link,but when you go to the store.Type in item/1 after all the url that is already there.Trust me it is quite odd.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Ohhhhhh. Now I get it. And that's weird. Very odd. Unusual. And I just basically said three words with the same meaning to describe one event. Which is also weiroddusual.

ShadowWalking
ShadowWalking
15 posts
Nomad

I see what he's saying. And it does exist because you can put it in the shopping cart

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

hmm that's strange

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wow that is crazy.I just tried adding it to my cart and it worked.So that makes me wonder.Why is it there,but not visible in the real shop?

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

wow that is cool...maybe its on purpose for some reason?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i see the picture but whats the confusion?

Showing 1-15 of 33