Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Co-author

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 8, '08 at 9:05pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

Glaiel has posted a bunch of games I contributed to with no mention of my efforts...seems like there should be a way of attributing a game to multiple authors.....pleeeeease!???

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 1:53am

josh

josh

11 posts

He did not credit you inside the games?

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 2:34am

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

Of course my logo is inside the games, but why should he get all the armor game credit points when i'm just as deserving?

Technically I should already have 4 submissions credited to me.

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 10:18am

n037

n037

31 posts

The alternative to write co-authors when submitting games would certainly be good... but do those ArmorPoints really greatly matter?

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 11:38am

John

John

369 posts

Knight

We are thinking about adding a co-author system, so it would say "By Glaiel and BoMTooms" instead of just "By Glaiel". We still have a lot of things to work on though :).

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 12:30pm

jrprj

jrprj

2 posts

yeah, a lot of things to work on... no point having your name in a game if half of the people on the site can't play it... :)

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 12:57pm

DannyAG

DannyAG

241 posts

Administrator

We'll work out the co-author thing soon. I can understand the frustration of not getting credit for something you worked hard on.

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 2:42pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

Good to hear it's in the plans, I know how it goes with plugging the quick-leaking holes first though ;)

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 2:57pm

John

John

369 posts

Knight

Yeah, especially when things go from a few users to thousands... we are definitely making sure everything is working!

Posted Jan 10, '08 at 6:28pm

thebest300

thebest300

44 posts

ya...I understand what strain the server must be goiing through.
I made a thread...and when the window finished loading up it already had like 10 people looking at it.
Now that means there are LOT of people.
Of corse I have no way to find the number of members or visitors to armour games. However it might be nice if members could look that kind of stuff up.
*suggestion*

GO SPARTANS!!!