ForumsSupport ForumCo-author

11 6084
BoMToons
BoMToons
68 posts
Nomad

Glaiel has posted a bunch of games I contributed to with no mention of my efforts...seems like there should be a way of attributing a game to multiple authors.....pleeeeease!???

• 11 Replies
josh
josh
9 posts
Nomad

He did not credit you inside the games?

BoMToons
BoMToons
68 posts
Nomad

Of course my logo is inside the games, but why should he get all the armor game credit points when i'm just as deserving?

Technically I should already have 4 submissions credited to me.

n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

The alternative to write co-authors when submitting games would certainly be good... but do those ArmorPoints really greatly matter?

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

We are thinking about adding a co-author system, so it would say "By Glaiel and BoMTooms" instead of just "By Glaiel". We still have a lot of things to work on though .

jrprj
jrprj
2 posts
Nomad

yeah, a lot of things to work on... no point having your name in a game if half of the people on the site can't play it...

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

We'll work out the co-author thing soon. I can understand the frustration of not getting credit for something you worked hard on.

BoMToons
BoMToons
68 posts
Nomad

Good to hear it's in the plans, I know how it goes with plugging the quick-leaking holes first though

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Yeah, especially when things go from a few users to thousands... we are definitely making sure everything is working!

thebest300
thebest300
42 posts
Nomad

ya...I understand what strain the server must be goiing through.
I made a thread...and when the window finished loading up it already had like 10 people looking at it.
Now that means there are LOT of people.
Of corse I have no way to find the number of members or visitors to armour games. However it might be nice if members could look that kind of stuff up.
*suggestion*

GO SPARTANS!!!

Agrus
Agrus
14 posts
Peasant

what programs can I use to create games? what r the Armorpoints for? do u win something if u achieve a high quantity of Armorpoints?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

This is a perfect example of what you have to do to get banned...I am not even going to link him to the FAQ since its not hard to find and Ive linked so many people.One thing tho..don`t hijack threads.

Showing 1-11 of 11